Multi Strain Soil Closet Grow

greengood

Hi everybody been trolling the forums for a while and finally thought i would post something.I have a few small grows under my belt, 2 hydro 1 soil, and this is my 2nd soil grow. I will try to detail as mutch as posible and am open to diffrint ideas so any help is welcome. No pics yet but i hope soon. strains-white romulan,skywalker og,barnys blue cheese, big budha blue cheese,white rhino,exodus kush,an chocolate fondue. All are in 3g air pots, except white rhino witch is in 5g smart pot, all are fem seeds. soil is a mix of ocean forrest, happy frog and perlite. nutes are fox farm line up, and molases.Vegging under 315 cfl lights for first week or 2. at this time they are a week old all first set of leafs.plane on vegging under 400w mh till pre flowers, then 600 hps. lumatek ballest, sun leaf reflector.closet is small bout 4x4 maybe never measured it. ocilating fan inside, extracting fan bout 265cfm, with passive intake. no door on closet just that reflective panda plastic. temps right now round 80, but will get cooler by time of flowering because of weather (its 90 outside right now). room is covered in mylar.still need some adjustments, might get rid of chocolate fondue because its cramped n there, might do some lsting on some of them. problems right now are my 400w mh hortilux bulb is not working on my lumatek ballest. and am wondering how hot the 600w will make the room. new to posting and stuff so little slack please and any help thanx

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom