Afghani #1 - Blue City Diesel - Sugar Plum & Blockhead

Things dried out more quickly than I'd anticipated so here is a harvest and yield update:

Blockhead - 2 ounces/56g. This little abomination would have been pretty impressive if it ever passed 15 inches in height. Buds look terrible with poor trichome production but the smell is fantastic.

Blue City Diesel - 4.3 ounces/120g. Still a minute amount of moisture, I'm guessing a 4oz yield when it's finished. Buds are relatively dense with streaks of purple. Blueberry and grapefruit aroma has evolved to include some spiciness and it is by far the strongest smelling strain.

Afghani - 4.1 ounces/115g. This batch hits hard with a sedative, narcotic effect and tastes similar to Northern Lights. Excellent trichome production and dense structure, and the smell is developing nicely. Likely to be my personal favorite.

Sugar Plum is developing nicely still. If it yields much over 100g, I will be over 400g total and will exceed the infamous one gram per watt (1g/watt) goal. If this plant is a serious rock star I will be over a pound under a 400w light! Feels good to finally knock on that door so to speak.

Final yield numbers and smoke reports will follow as promised. Wish me luck with the SP!

BCD
420-magazine-mobile1561477088.jpg

Afghani
420-magazine-mobile1440623700.jpg

Just acouple fast pics of past harvests. I didn't dig far in my gallery So these problems aren't my best shots but here's acouple pics anyways. I'm the worst to ever judge weed. I don't get high anymore. After years of heavy pain killers and when you grow alot of herb, I've been growing about 30 years give or take acouple, your tolerance goes off the charts. Still, I liked the Cripit. Easy to clone and pretty fast on the flower. I think you'll enjoy it. Just add a week on their flowering time. Also the Marion Berry;
mb120.jpg
mb43.jpg

Cripit
cripit34.jpg
c88.jpg

c129.jpg

Enjoy and Keepem Green

I was looking back through my photos and found acouple more from Stoney Girls;
sp16.jpg

mb39.jpg

07120.JPG
pb12.jpg

od18.jpg
wrex9.jpg
c164.jpg

p145.jpg
Just afew I've grown out from them. I've had my best luck with their strains when I go outdoors here. Didn't mean to highjack your thread, thought you might wanna see afew of them GL and Keepem Green

Just driving by, gl with the Cripit. They cracked allready? Hey It's a 'wicked' looking flower, that kind of folds down like wings over the bud. Evil looking. Hey If for some reason you get nothing period from some seed, you can try placing acouple of them in a small matchbox, lined with a piece of coarse sandpaper fitted inside it. And 20-30 shakes??? well for alittle while. Some strains have shells to thick, and then you got some that old age toughened up it's skin. And that ruffing up will help with water penetration to soften it up alittle. Does it work? I can't call it, but I know I've tried it before, just don't remember why or what. Couldn't hurt.
I had a plant here that dried alot sooner than I wood've wanted. Kind of takes from the flavor and smell. The stems snap cleanly. That's alittle to dry for my likings. Acouple days before you break into those jars you could tape a thin sliver of a pear to the lid of the jar. Loosely cover the whole slice with tape. Screw lid back and in 3-4 hours should be doing it's thing. They have them hydro packs I know, not that I have ever seen one. Some people might say try an orange peal, Man them things leave a nasty aftertaste that lasts. I tried using it rehydrating a can of tobacco back in '''''''collage'days''''''''''''............................................ And apple does work great also. I personally like what sweet flavor pear brings with it. After everything is moistened up throw away the pear. LITTLE pieces of fruit. Looking good Keepem Green

What's up comrades,

I chopped the Sugar Plum on November 3rd and this was the best of the 16 total tops created through the manifolding training process:
420-magazine-mobile1994799489.jpg

I found a small bit of bud mold in the middle of one of the main colas but it was fortunately isolated and ruined only about 1/4oz. I lost the data in my grow journal app so I do not know exactly how long flower took for each strain. I'll comb through my posts at some point and math that out. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the hanging colas and the paper bag they've been transferred to. I will update the total yield information when the drying process is finished!

420-magazine-mobile1391719184.jpg

420-magazine-mobile649059644.jpg

420-magazine-mobile748041879.jpg

One last thing, the next rotation is now in full veg as of November 5th. I brought back the Sugar Plum and Afghani (bottom left and right, respectively) as clones. Top left is OG Kush and top right is Jedi Kush. Jedi looks a little pissed off but I couldn't leave that strain name behind. Happy growing everyone!

420-magazine-mobile251484587.jpg

Sadly the Cripit seeds were a no go and I didn't want to wait on germinating more of them. They're slated for spring 2017 haha.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That Cripit makes a good plant indoors. Some of the hardest buds I ever grew. But everything gets so much bigger outdoors. I'm still planning on getting a pack of their seeds. I'll get them before spring planting. Hopefully then I won't have as much on my plate then as I do right now. Looks like you have a well rounded tent started up. Keepem Green

Sugar Plum yielded just over 6.5oz!

420-magazine-mobile1735278132.jpg

Total yield of this grow was 16.9 ounces, which is insane. That is 473 grams with little to no popcorn, which crushes the vaunted 1 gram per watt goal under my 400w light by a full two and a half ounces. I'm more than a little excited about this and am happy to share it with you all. I hope you have enjoyed this journal and that someone will find it useful with their own garden down the road. On to the next one. Cheers!

420-magazine-mobile84799286.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom