White Russian Grow!

Looking good, always thought about growing this strain.

SG

hi m8 yea it's a g8 strain 2 be growing, nice 2 look at + amazing smoke! really easy 2 grow with good resistance 2 pest and so on:cheer: go for good quality seed's (serious seed's) is the choice i opt for ( that's wt these bbys r) with a belta germination rate and 10 out of 11 growing without a hitch. the last 1 to sprout was the 1 i lost(think it was due to stress (re potting!) was a little 2 little n couldn't handle it suppose ???:reading420magazine:
had 2 growing in my last grow from a clone alongside 2 white widow's(clone's) n had no bother with them , fast growth and terrific smell! even more so when budding :) with a thc of 22% or more, this is a easy strain with loads of benefits(2.5oz dry from a clone!) even then thay wernt veg'd for as long as i would have liked + budding was cut short of 2 weeks due to moving house. hope 2 get more growing from seed + the clone factor for my next batch.:rollit: look forward to you grow on this strain if you go for it!

i have a dehumidifier running in my tent that i have in my garage, will the water that is collected be ok for feeding my plant with ( collects bout 5ltrs a night) any help would be g8 thanx ?????????

Little suckers look ok i have this strain but not growing it yet im doing white shark feminized and Blackjack i just planted 1 seed i dont like to use all my seeds at once i will clone when big enough .:slide:

yep they all good so far:), a was wondering bout you taking cuttings, av read in a few places that feminized seed's weren't clone able ??? duno if this is true ??? al av to read up some more on that, coz al not be getting reg seed's if that's the case lol.:blunt:

yep they all good so far:), a was wondering bout you taking cuttings, av read in a few places that feminized seed's weren't clone able ??? duno if this is true ??? al av to read up some more on that, coz al not be getting reg seed's if that's the case lol.:blunt:

hehe man thats the silliest thing ive ever heard cant clone feminized plants of course you can any plant can be cloned just cause its feminized means its just a female strain i buy fem and reg cause somtimes i might want a male ;) cheers mate .... p.s dont believe every thing you read on the net some people have no clue .:tokin:

Lookin good shmicky! :popcorn:

Have you thought about getting a MH conversion bulb for your HPS ballast during veg? When I was using HID, I bought a Hortilux MH to HPS conversion bulb for about $90. Really makes a difference in veg stage.

Keep up the good work! I'm in for the journey! +rep

:tokin:

glad to say all is still going very well :slide:
as time stands at 3 weeks 4 days from sprout!
8 of the at 4 inch high,1 at 2 an 1 at 3 inch all with 8 leaf's starting there 9th
10092010290.jpg

10092010285.jpg

10092010284.jpg

10092010281.jpg

10092010278.jpg

10092010275.jpg

10092010274.jpg

10092010269.jpg

10092010267.jpg

started the bio-gro at 2 1/2 ml per ltr with 4 ml ltr root juice, liquid oxygen 1's a week at 3 1/2 ml per ltr. with the cool-tube at a height of 2 foot
as you can see there taking to it just fine (no burn or nothing) will be upping the feed soon as there growing quick by the day!
busy looking round for new pots, jus dnt no wot size 2 go with as i dnt want 2 transplant them again after the next 1 ?????? was thinking 5ltr ??? as ten plants will take up some room. plan is to have 5 plants per 600w cool-tube with a floor space of 120-240 5 each side set up as diamond formation. (work'd well in the last grow with 1 600w n 5 plants so looking to double this time round) they wer in huge buckets n fit 5 in 1 side, they wer clone's! am expecting to get bigger plant from seed's :) so the bucket's may be 2 big for spacing (lower canopy light may be lost!) if i opt for the smaller pot i may be able to work round this (a hope) lol. just av to w8 n see how bushy thay get. thanx for looking!

IF YOU SEE ME DOING ANYTHING THAT IS WRONG PLZ TELL ME + ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

greeting's a gen from the UK!
have a few pic's for you today, just took today:roorrip: have getting the cool tube down to 10 inches from top's of plant, temp 26-27 day 18-19 night, rh 35 day 50 night soil ph 5.3-6.2.
12092010353.jpg

12092010342.jpg

oh yea the smallest 1 has now cough up to the rest with a bit of ebsum and a higher dose of super thrive(no fert's) salt:)
12092010359.jpg

12092010360.jpg

12092010361.jpg

12092010347.jpg

12092010372.jpg

will be keeping the tube at 10 inch for a week checking for burn every 6 hours, this shouldnt really be a prob as have RVK fan on it with plenty of air movement between them. will kp up to date with that! hoping 2 get as close as 6 - 8 inch.:thanks:

well woke up today 2 find my light not working, try changing bulb, fuse everything ???
took the ballast apart and well well c for yourself!
13092010430.jpg

the live wire has melted the chock block and has put a hole in the side of the transformer!
13092010434.jpg

13092010435.jpg

after a lil DIY and put back together glad to say that it is alive agen :cheer:
thought this was going to be an expensive day.
also i will be buying a 600w MH bulb today, just w8n on the shit weather to pass ( British weather for ya lol).

been to get the new MH 600w!
will be adding a 400w hps in a few weeks to make up an even light range.
13092010438.jpg

light at 22 inch's from plants!
13092010437.jpg

13092010436.jpg

will update in a few day's on how thay are taking to the mh.:)

Nice man. Those babies should soak that MH right up.

Just a quick observation, if that cool tube around the light is hooked up, you can put that light at around 10-12 inches easily.

Keep up the good work man! You'll have some sweet frosty nuggets in no time!
yep she's all hooked up and running at full opp!
sweet dude! will get it there going to move it down bit by bit as the day's go on as the HPS was at a foot am sure that the MH will be cool at the same. av read that mh light's do better (run a bit hotter!)than hps for veg. altho av had a g8 success with HPS on my last grow. now that i have more space i cn handle more bushier plant's that MH prompt's, just hope 1 600w mh will be fine for 10 Russian's:reading420magazine: up 2 full growth.

I'm sure your 600w MH will be completely sufficient for 10 plants in veg, as long as they aren't giant sativa's. But, once you start flowering 10 plants, then you might need some auxiliary lighting, depending on the size of your grow space.

Either way, you got some dank sticky buds coming your way for sure!

I'm sure your 600w MH will be completely sufficient for 10 plants in veg, as long as they aren't giant sativa's. But, once you start flowering 10 plants, then you might need some auxiliary lighting, depending on the size of your grow space.

Either way, you got some dank sticky buds coming your way for sure!
A 240.120.200 tent n will be running 2 tubes with 600w hps for flowering, 1 600w per 5 plants per 120.120cm.

Back
Top Bottom