White Widow flowering since 12-6

silverteener

Well out of my 4 plants only 1 turned out to be female. And it was the only runt of the group. Gladly it bounced back and I think she is doing good. Here is what it looks like now. I put it in flowering on 12-6 so hopefully I will start seeing some buds good. It is a White Widow btw. Here are some pictures. They are not the greatest but what the hell!

12-20-10_008.jpg

12-20-10_007.jpg

12-20-10_006.jpg

12-20-10_005.jpg

thanks man. it's a lot bigger now and has buds everywhere! I'll post some pics soon to update everyone. I'd have to say this plant has stretched a lot. I'm kinda glad it was the smaller of the 4. oh yeah. I have a 400w hps light with a couple 2' flourescents on the sides.

Thanks! She really stretched alot. I'd say it has more than doubled in size in less than a month of flowering. I'm hoping it is done stretching now and will just pack on some weight!

hell yeah bro, i got mine from Nirvana. I have some wonder woman from them going right now and damn I love this plant already. They grow really straight up so you can stack a ton in a small area.. I wish i would have done that first, but I have 2 in bloom now for a trial run and 3 clones in veg. Gonna take some more and do a SOG run with her when the clones get big enough

I hope she is done stretching. I had to tie up the branch on the right tonight. The left one will have to be tied up soon also. I really thought I would be ok since I have 2 fans going while the lights are on.

oh and btw. some of my upper leaves are yellowing a little and "bear clawing". any idea what this is. I thought maybe it was my nutes so I put a gallon of water through it and only added a little nutes today.

either way I'm happy with this "runt" and kinda glad the other 3 were males. I don't think I'd have room in this closet for any more. On the next one I'm gonna finish off the room with some mylar and try again!

:yahoo:

wow bro, that thing is becoming a monster. It looks like a big claw reaching up to the light with those tops growing so high. Did you top the plant or anything? Man this makes me anxious to get my widows in the dirt.

008387.jpg

Well It's 1 month and a day since she started flowering. I figure another month to go. here are some more pics from today. She is coming along nicely.

011297.jpg

010337.jpg

007409.jpg

009345.jpg

010335.jpg

009344.jpg

I'm not real sure how much longer I got. I was thinking it would be 2 months for flowering so that would be on 2-6. here are some new photos from today. I know my pictures sucks but I still like to take them...

012256.jpg

011301.jpg

010342.jpg

007414.jpg

006416.jpg

005478.jpg

004502.jpg

002563.jpg

003529.jpg

001518.jpg

Back
Top Bottom