lights on...

009352.jpg

007418.jpg

006419.jpg

004507.jpg

005481.jpg

:smokin:

Thanks,

my 2 big colas are about 2 1/2 inches wide but they need to fill in a little more. I figure I have a few weeks left. Would you believe this thing takes a gallon of water every other day!

pics 1, 4, and 7 show the cola on the left side. this thing does not want to stop growing. There are "foxtails" all over this one and it is hardly turning red at all. The one on the right is ripening up nicely. I suppose I may have to harvest them at different times. But I have to tell you the wait is killing me

well i've kind of burned her up with my nutes but I think she will be ok! I think I have a few to go. my cola on the left still won't start turning..

haha you did burn the shit out of her, but she doesn't seem to care as those buds are stacking so thick! I want to see a final weight from that thing, there is so much bud all over it

Thanks guys.

I will definitely post what the final weight will be. Any takers for guesses? I have no idea what the final weight will be. For my first real grow I think I've done pretty good. I knew all along that I wasn't using the right nutes but it still turned out ok. I'm giving her only water from now on. the buds on this are strange to me, the cola on the left and the one to the rear are very bushy and keep growing out, the one in the front and on the right look like they are going to be ready soon and look very different than the other two. Both have foxtailing going on. I wish they would become more solid but I they aren't yet. I figure i'm going to let it go a couple more weeks still. what do you guys think??? Soon I still need to figure out how I'm going to dry them!

Back
Top Bottom