White Widow & Orange Bud - Organic Grow

This is gonna be good man :)

When you say organic grow, what does that mean exactly ? Sorry noob here , is it just the nutes or something else as well ?
it means you don't use nutrients, you feed it what it needs through organics nutrients (made from plants, fruits, fruit peels , worm castings.)

I use bananas in my mix for sure for potassium, which is good in flowering phase.
I also use many other fruits and peels but wont go into that.

during veg I feed organic nitrogen feed, very low in nitrogen. nothing else but.
very hard to burn with this stuff, so when I started out I figured organics was best and found it to be fun.

I use to throw leaves in there too from trim but this brings buds, you learn though.

(should look into different types of grows to learn how they do their bud, its interesting.)

Love the anime avatar.
glad to see people dropping by and talking and such lol.

they sure are man.. like i said IT WILL CONSUME YOU! lol im jp but no for real straight up addicting tho

Yes I'm addicted and its actually really suck right now, no money to do the things I want.
I need to relax and take it slow, one thing at a time even though I want it done NOW.

Got great idea for this, willing to spend on this. and I want it to be right before I start the next grow.
I want nutrients, LED lighting, veg/bloom lights so I gotta wait a bit. fans. a well put together carbon filter.

just going to save dude, do it right.

love the box legalised.projects turn out great when we as innovative thinkers test are selves by building kool workable projects and see them to completion.:goodjob:Im subbed:high-five:

it means you don't use nutrients, you feed it what it needs through organics nutrients (made from plants, fruits, fruit peels , worm castings.)

I use bananas in my mix for sure for potassium, which is good in flowering phase.
I also use many other fruits and peels but wont go into that.

during veg I feed organic nitrogen feed, very low in nitrogen. nothing else but.
very hard to burn with this stuff, so when I started out I figured organics was best and found it to be fun.

I use to throw leaves in there too from trim but this brings buds, you learn though.

(should look into different types of grows to learn how they do their bud, its interesting.)

glad to see people dropping by and talking and such lol.

Yes I'm addicted and its actually really suck right now, no money to do the things I want.
I need to relax and take it slow, one thing at a time even though I want it done NOW.

Got great idea for this, willing to spend on this. and I want it to be right before I start the next grow.
I want nutrients, LED lighting, veg/bloom lights so I gotta wait a bit. fans. a well put together carbon filter.

just going to save dude, do it right.

true that man. take your time an make it exactly the way you want it ;). i wish i would have taken my time a little more.. but iwoiuld get a design in my head then go buy everythig right away an build it then see the flaws an stuff i would have changed if i had waited lol . ah well next box will be better.

love the box legalised.projects turn out great when we as innovative thinkers test are selves by building kool workable projects and see them to completion.:goodjob:Im subbed:high-five:
thanks for the support wondering if you have a grow ? I will look if you do.
and yeah I think I will always find myself wanting to build a bigger box, this is my first good sized one. its addicting for sure.

true that man. take your time an make it exactly the way you want it ;). i wish i would have taken my time a little more.. but iwoiuld get a design in my head then go buy everythig right away an build it then see the flaws an stuff i would have changed if i had waited lol . ah well next box will be better.

its great, if you do build another one I cant wait because your handy-man for sure lol !

It's over 9000!!!!!!

fVScH8L.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom