White Widow Update

Also, I probably should have stated, I'm aiming for a few hundred grams per plant here, trying to maximize harvest, so I'm vegging quite a bit longer most of these. Trying to sync harvests back to back with the autos, about 12 plants total, then the same day as I harvest those, I plan to start flower on the next batch, unless I decide to get another light prior for quicker harvest.

They've been in these big pots(transplanted) since Saturday it is now Tuesday afternoon so they've been in them for pretty well 5 days and been just fine; only reason I started to try clones was because I lollipops them so figurehead try a trimming although there is no nodes present on the training the small leaf is starting to root so we'll see what happens

Also my brother Is transferring me some money and I'm getting a 7 site cloner(was going o be a 24 sit clones but I changed my mind; I wanted the done and the 24 site one didn't have it)plus I'm doing it in my closet so this 7 site one is almost perfect for the space I'm in

Indoor 7 Site Plant Cloning Machine Easy Root Growing Hydroponics Aeroponics : Amazon.ca

This is the cloner, nothing fancy it's simple and will do the trick though and just right for the space I'm in so it's actually going to be perfect for me I think,

I'm also getting a rooting compound
EZ-CLONE Rooting Compound | EZ-Clone, Inc.
The rooting compound is actually extremely cheap on this website, I just really really hope they ship to Canada and I don't even know if there's a shipping fee fuck I haven't calculated that in yet

I plan on spending around $65 on this stuff, it's $62.54

And I still need to get bloom fertilizer

Reefertilizer - Start Grow Bloom Combo

This is actually a great site but I haven't bought anything from there but it'd be nice

I have another seed I'm germinating right now so I might kill the runts and try this one out

They've been in these big pots(transplanted) since Saturday it is now Tuesday afternoon so they've been in them for pretty well 5 days and been just fine; only reason I started to try clones was because I lollipops them so figurehead try a trimming although there is no nodes present on the training the small leaf is starting to root so we'll see what happens

Also my brother Is transferring me some money and I'm getting a 7 site cloner(was going o be a 24 sit clones but I changed my mind; I wanted the done and the 24 site one didn't have it)plus I'm doing it in my closet so this 7 site one is almost perfect for the space I'm in

Indoor 7 Site Plant Cloning Machine Easy Root Growing Hydroponics Aeroponics : Amazon.ca
This is the cloner, nothing fancy it's simple and will do the trick though and just right for the space I'm in so it's actually going to be perfect for me I think,

I'm also getting a rooting compound
EZ-CLONE Rooting Compound | EZ-Clone, Inc.
The rooting compound is actually extremely cheap on this website, I just really really hope they ship to Canada and I don't even know if there's a shipping fee fuck I haven't calculated that in yet

I plan on spending around $65 on this stuff, it's $62.54

And I still need to get bloom fertilizer

Reefertilizer - Start Grow Bloom Combo

This is actually a great site but I havnt bought anything from there but it'd be nice

I have another seed I'm germinating right now so I might kill the runts and try this one out
Just to let you know about cloning.
You don't really need to buy all of that cloning stuff except for maybe the rooting compound.
You can always just clone directly to soil without that cloning machine.
It will save you a lot of money.
Read up on that stuff before you go and spend your money on something you don't really need.
I hope this advice helps you.

Just to let you know about cloning.
You don't really need to buy all of that cloning stuff except for maybe the rooting compound.
You can always just clone directly to soil without that cloning machine.
It will save you a lot of money.
Read up on that stuff before you go and spend your money on something you don't really need.
I hope this advice helps you.
I know you don't need it it just makes it alot easier for the plants to grow tho, and you don't even need the rooting compound you can clone in plane water by again it's to help and make it easier
And it's relatively cheap compared to most cloning machines

I know you don't need it it just makes it alot easier for the plants to grow tho, and you don't even need the rooting compound you can clone in plane water by again it's to help and make it easier
And it's relatively cheap compared to most cloning machines
I don't see how that's easier then just taking the cuttings,scraping the skin off,dipping them in the compound and sticking them in soil.
4 simple steps and you're done.

I don't see how that's easier then just taking the cuttings,scraping the skin off,dipping them in the compound and sticking them in soil.
4 simple steps and you're done.
Not If your doing a hydro grow, or DWC? Their not going in soil.

Also it helps the clones start out and stay healthy before transplanting them allowing the roots to take place faster; just dipping In compou d and putting in soil the roots have a harder time growing
They still do no problem but the roots have a much easier time to grow and expand in the machine as they grow to reach the water
But I do see where your coming from Naturman, I would if they were going in soil but the clones are fore a hydro grow

Not If your doing a hydro grow, or DWC? Their not going in soil.

Also it helps the clones start out and stay healthy before transplanting them allowing the roots to take place faster; just dipping In compou d and putting in soil the roots have a harder time growing
They still do no problem but the roots have a much easier time to grow and expand in the machine as they grow to reach the water
But I do see where your coming from Naturman, I would if they were going in soil but the clones are fore a hydro grow
i didn't see that you were doing hydro,my bad.

Oh shoot. Forgot what pic I put up. The bigger ones are 3 weeks old, the small ones are just a week old.
Sounds good man mine are 11 weeks old I'm putting them in flower at 7 am I think, going to leave light on all night turn off at 7 am then on at 7 pm and so on on a 12/12 cycle
Pretty much keep it off while I'm not home

I turned my light off at 7 am this morning gonna turn back on at 7 pm keep it on the 12/12 cycle, I'm going to feed it some bloom aswell either today or tomorrow probs today if I can get my hands on it
I will be continuing on feeding the growing nutrients for about a week then gradually switch over to the flowering nutes

Back
Top Bottom