Who buys grams?

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, I buy about a half ounce of weed every month. I smoke every day. I've come across numerous threads on this board where people talk about losing or being robbed of grams of hash. Am I just an unusualy mass consumer of marijauna? Who actualy buys in grams? Do people really still go out and purchase 2 grams at a time? Am I in the fringe fro buying in bulk, or is that the norm and the people buying grams are in the fringe? To me, buying in bulk ensures I'll always have an ample supply of a good strain, and it's also cheaper to buy in bulk. ANyway, I'm just curious.
-PM

I always buy atleast a quarter, generally a half ounce on up. It's so ridiculous what people want per gram anymore. It's gotten to the point where some dealers ONLY sell by the gram or 'nick' and it's really annoying to go get something off someone and you get 7 small bags. WTF? I did that last night, but I gotta admit the shit was ridiculous for such a low price ($5/g). Pastel green with bright orange hairs, little tight popcorn buds dusted in crystals. I need to call NASA and tell them I know how to go to the moon without leaving the comfort of your own home :-D

i would never buy just a gram or two at a time.... you would have to be a fucking idiot.....i only sell in eighths or grams though(make more money that way). To answer your question of if you are a mass consumer...no, many people smoke more then what you buy in a month in a day.

I have only bought under an 1/8 a couple times and thats because i came up on a good deal or there just happens to be someone with some and dont have much money.

SX420 said:
You make no sense. Your calling all your customers fucking idiots? Sounds like a shitty dealer to me.

The most I can ever afford at one time is a quarter. I usually by in grams tho. Just can't afford any more then that usually.

i think hes saying just as a consumer it would make more sense to save up that $10 youre spending daily and put it all together for a larger sack, giving you more bang for your buck and its smart money wise.

oh and i like to buy in quarters usually, but im not a heavy toker even though i smoke medicinally i just get enough to take care of myself

i try to never buy gs...fucking ripoff, i usually buy an 0 and then when im running low re-up

hmmm i feel like a user and abuser now ok i buy a oz a week good weeks i smoke 5 grams a day. No not dirt weed. I smoke spliffs so thats the main reason why i smoke so much. I have lots of friends who but dubs. Some cant afford it some dont smoke that much so a dub a week is all they need. Whats the point of buying in bulk if it would take you 3 months to smoke it? Ok if your spending 10 a day on herb then yeah it would make more sense to buy a wee bit more but again some people only have so much money. If you work a job where your main income is tips maybe 10 is all you where able to get. LOL but people that cant save will never buy bulk

I buy in grams. I just buy 28 at a time.

The only 1/8th's I buy come in a labeled jar, included with other jars, and a variety of names. :smokin: I love living here.

Peace and happiness:peace:

listen here... I buy in gram's sometimes if i'm short on the doe, i'm no idiot for buying only what i can afford, most the time it's 1.7 grams for $25....also i don't like smoking the same bud and getting the same high, that's why i don't buy like a half ounce.

Times have been very hard for me lately, as two weeks ago I got robbed at knifepoint by an individual I had actually considered a friend up until then. Because of this bullshit, I lost about $600, so lately I've been pretty broke. I have only been able to afford to buy a gram or two at a time lately. I can't believe someone would call me an idiot for this.

Hey ive botten grams and half 1/8ths before, whats wrong with that if thats all you can afford? You think people can't do simple math and see it's not the best deal??? They are prolly just low on cashola.

^ yeah i mean if all i have is 50$ ill go buy an 1/8th, or 15 a g, im not saying its a bad thing to do it, its just kind of a ripoff because if you buy in bulk its cheaper per/gram

Yeah, I'm seeing a trend here that people tend to gravitate towards single grams when cash is extremely low. Cool beans, as I said, was just curios ;-)
-PM

My vendors don't deal in single grams, only quarter-weights. But the prices are decent and so is the schwag.

:joint:

Johnny, sorry to hear that. Hope you are OK.

Heh I buy ounces at a time. And usually about an ounce a week. lol.

But, I share with friends. In fact I probably end up with less than a quarter. But hey, I love my friends and we all smoke it together.

A steady job helps.

I don't as much anymore, but sometimes all the guy has is like 2 or 3 grams, and I'd rather have 2 grams for the day then nothing at all. But yeah I'd much rather buy a half or full ounce.

The only time I'll ever buy a gram is if the club has a particularly expensive strain that is well known to be mind blowing. As I said, I buy a half ounce to last me a month, of good medical MJ. I cant afford the top notch specials I occasionaly find, so sometimes just for fun I'll pick up a gram. I just couldn't imagine buying a gram all the time as my main purchasing weight.
-PM

the only time i buy grams is if im out of bud and my friend next to me has a decent amount on them and i wanna smoke, i say, hey let me get a gram for 10$ and then he usually says 5$ but only if u smoke it with me

ya i dont hv a job anymore and i buy in gs too....mostly a dub will last a week or two unless i hang with my friends but thats a diff story :) but ya i dont think it isnt stupid at all to buy in low amouts ...but hey if u can afford to buy in big bulk then thats good for u lol :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom