WickedGarden's Lamb's Breath Grow Journal 2018

Thanks Dutchman she’s 61 days from seed right now felt like she took 30 days b4 she started to really stretch but when she went I swear I could hear her growing lol It grows so differently from ck white widow auto I pretty much have that strain diald in but lambs breath seems much more finicky so here’s a cola shot from the last white widow auto also happy thanksgiving everyone, I’m thankful for u guys here on 420 without u I would have been stranded a year ago when I started this green thumb hobby
FFB68F2A-AB7E-4948-934F-FBB50FA161EB.jpeg

Thanks Dutchman she’s 61 days from seed right now felt like she took 30 days b4 she started to really stretch but when she went I swear I could hear her growing lol It grows so differently from ck white widow auto I pretty much have that strain diald in but lambs breath seems much more finicky so here’s a cola shot from the last white widow auto also happy thanksgiving everyone, I’m thankful for u guys here on 420 without u I would have been stranded a year ago when I started this green thumb hobby
FFB68F2A-AB7E-4948-934F-FBB50FA161EB.jpeg

Sweet! My CK auto WW turned out pretty good to considering they were apart of my first 4 plants to ever grow! This one is the smaller of the 2. Hope you don’t mind the photo dump!

52 Days Old - Update

Hi all. I'm ready for this grow to wrap up!!
My plant is healthy, filled out but short in stature at just 15" tall.
Bud hairs seem to be on the verge of deterioration, but practically 100% are still milky white and healthy.
Resin glands are multiplying, and all still quite clear.

Just eyeballing it, I'm thinking it'll be a small yield...maybe 75 grams. But my ONLY hope/goal was to have my first plant cover my expenditures for the entire grow set-up...tent to seeds. So, it's a SUCCESS :yahoo:

My plan is to dry for 1 week and cure for 3 weeks.

Attachments

• 52 Days - 1.JPG
    52 Days - 1.JPG
    742.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 52 Days - 2.JPG
    52 Days - 2.JPG
    759.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 52 Days - 3.JPG
    52 Days - 3.JPG
    897.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 52 Days - 4.JPG
    52 Days - 4.JPG
    390.4 KB · Views: 109
Please do! I am a novice grower. I love getting advice and I’m glad to take any pointers.
Thank you Bobby.
Yeah no problem. I’m a novice myself, I’ve probably just seen a few more plants.
Ok, you’re buds are getting ready for the big show. They are going to fatten up and all those white pistols will turn brown. Now you’re ready to start studying your trichomes for the best time to harvest.
There’s a plethora of information on this forum if you use the search function. Keep doing what you’re doing, the plant looks good.
:thumb::rollit:

I'll second that. Still have a while to go. Don't jump the gun or you'll miss some serious weight :)

I betcha those bud leaves almost get swallowed by the buds

I'm going to give your journal a read. Just popped some of these for the first time. New to me strain :)
Well that’s good to hear. I can’t wait to see it swell up. This is my first concerted effort with growing.
Thank you for reading & commenting, CC.

Yeah no problem. I’m a novice myself, I’ve probably just seen a few more plants.
Ok, you’re buds are getting ready for the big show. They are going to fatten up and all those white pistols will turn brown. Now you’re ready to start studying your trichomes for the best time to harvest.
There’s a plethora of information on this forum if you use the search function. Keep doing what you’re doing, the plant looks good.
:thumb::rollit:

:cheer:

I got a kick out of your day 27 worries! :)

Anyways. Looks good. Awesome Infact for a first grow. Good job :) you're in the home stretch!

My first grow was a couple decades ago.. but I still remember how unprepared I was, and how much of a failure it turned out to be! Lol

In the future however. Don't cull the runt! They'll still produce and sometimes even recover and surpass the one next to it. You never know :)

@Dutchman1990 thank you for the resources!
@CannaCola @BobbyZ
Just so everybody knows, I wasn’t preparing to cut it down. When I said I am ready to wrap it up, I didn’t mean it literally. I meant that I’m anxious to get there :D After re-reading that post, I can see how it sounds like I felt like I was at the end of the process. Sorry. HOWEVER, I did not realize that there would be much more growth coming! 30% in the last week? That’s wild. And a nice surprise to hear from you all. Thanks for the good news.

I got a kick out of your day 27 worries! :)

Anyways. Looks good. Awesome Infact for a first grow. Good job :) you're in the home stretch!

My first grow was a couple decades ago.. but I still remember how unprepared I was, and how much of a failure it turned out to be! Lol

In the future however. Don't cull the runt! They'll still produce and sometimes even recover and surpass the one next to it. You never know :)
Thank you for the kind words! And for sharing a bit of your history. Good point about the runt. The main reason I didn’t feel like messing with it is because it was making me compromise on lighting distance and I didn’t want to shortchange the healthy plant....I felt as if I should optimize conditions for this one.

Have enjoyed this journal! Just curing my first Lamb's Breath:ganjamon: crop! Nice. Pretty much ditto on all the various comments on yields of it and the White Widow from Crop King. The LBA veg was a bit longer before getting sexy compared to the WWA, so, one can more easily get in a bit of topping , if desired. I think, Lambs Breath Auto is a winner! Sweet, pleasant smoking is in the pipes.:smokin:

Thank you for the kind words! And for sharing a bit of your history. Good point about the runt. The main reason I didn’t feel like messing with it is because it was making me compromise on lighting distance and I didn’t want to shortchange the healthy plant....I felt as if I should optimize conditions for this one.

Pretend it's not there ;-) just keep it optimal for the one thats taking off. The runt can get the scraps. That's what I would do :) not that it really matters though ! Lol

Back
Top Bottom