Will i have Premature Weed?

Tovdeez420

k so i started n indoor grow about 3 months ago. i had all the plants in budding stage. then unexpectly had to move. the plants r now outdoors n smart pots for 3 weeks now and have continued budding. its about 85 degrees n sunny every day. will i have premature weed since its only may or does it matter? ive always done indoor grows so im new to outdoor

Re: Will i have Premo Weed?

Tov, Just wanted to say welcome to 420magazine. I hope someone will come along that will be able to answer your question. I am not sure what you're asking so I can't really give you an answer. Are you asking if you will have better mj if it's grown outside? What type of strains are you working with? Or is it bag seed? Premo=good? If that's the case, I would think it would depend on the plants genetics, right? Maybe you can be a little more clearer on what you mean?

Re: Will i have Premo Weed?

oops i meant premi for premature weed. i started them inside but had to move them outside n they r budding in May. so what im askin is if they bud outside in may will the weed be premature?

As long as they continue to bud, you'll be more than straight. Just let them fully mature and go ahead and hack em like you would if they were indoors.

However, if they re-vert back to vegging as the days continue to get longer, it may be a different story all together. But as they say, let's cross that bridge when we get there.

Best of luck on your grow, folk!

is there anyway that you can cover them to keep the same light schedual, asumming they were on 12/12 when you brought them out? if so enjoy the free light and bring them in on a schedual.:peace:

but they have been buddin for almost 4 weeks now, ive heard of a point of no return that once there r buddin to a certian point they will continue to bud no matter the light cycle. dnt kno if this is true or not but we shall see

yes let us know. that would be a cool experiment for outdoor growers. if we start our budding cycle for 3 weeks controlled, can we bring them back outside on a normal may light schedule and let it bud? hmmm... interesting.. LET ME KNOW :Namaste:

Hash pretty much nailed it on the head

I've had plants that have revegged around day 30-45 of flowering. I would say if you are about 2-3 weeks from harvest then you should make it to harvest without any revegging!

When they revegg, the growth will just freeze, and you will end up with fluffy airy buds

If you are any further then 2 weeks away, I wouldn't risk it. Moving them to the garage is a great idea if it can be done at the same time every day. You could also forget about moving them & throw a light blocking material over them instead. It would be a little easier but either way would work

You said they have been growing for a little over 3 months, How long have they been flowering?

& Degee I don't want to say it wont work but last year I had plants that I vegged for 2 months indoors and placed outside last oct, nov, & december. All of them started to Revegg after about a month or so of flowering. Maybe inducing flowering indoors for a few weeks before moving outdoors would prevent the Reveg but I'm not too sure. I think the plants recognize the daily increase of the suns light cycle, I've had lots of success Vegging indoors and placing them outside in july-Aug.

TovDeez if you do this again in the future, you'd want to place them outside in july-aug where they can naturally finish their flowering cycle

stonneed i had no choice but to put them outside due to havin to move. they do have a cover so they only c direct sun for 8 hours. anyways they r lookin good, n the widow is ahead of all of em. hope it works out..

hey guys so they stayed in bud, r comin along nicely. except for 3 out of the 4 plants i used bootsy soil. i feel like n idoit. i believe its ph problem so i ordered a ph tester. here r sum pics. the camara is my iphone so its eh..
Picture_6233.jpg
Picture_7341.jpg
Picture_588.jpg
Picture_587.jpg

they r in fifteen gallon pots. i used new soil for the top photo so im not worried about that soils ph. ive learned one thing besides plant genetics n that it comes down to the soil. i wont make that mistake again

i also have read that wen plants gain enough of a hormone that causes the plant to flower, that it will indeed stay in flower no matter if the schedule is off. i had them on 12/12 for a few weeks n maybe they gained enough of that hormone to stay in bud. idk just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom