Words of encouragement

These plants are 25 days old grown from barneys seeds and are strawberry lemonade .

Day temp 26 night temp 20
Humidity is a struggle at 40-50 max

Got a six inch exhaust and a fan in a small tent using passive intake ( is this sufficient) passive intake .

I’m starting to wonder if there growing slow I know I should have started more seeds and selected the best - two are ok growing slow I think and one is just not good tiny not doing much

Under two leds - 400 and a 600 duel spectrum
In batmix soil temp 22

Attachments

• DCDB455A-FC2E-44F3-B976-E6B3DB1F8AF4.jpeg
    DCDB455A-FC2E-44F3-B976-E6B3DB1F8AF4.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • 53EAFC58-5E91-4EAB-8F15-DA154EE625E0.jpeg
    53EAFC58-5E91-4EAB-8F15-DA154EE625E0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Welcome to the community. There's a fantastic group of people here. Any trouble and they'll get you back on track. Just a tip...when you take pics try to use natural lighting. So we can see what you see.

These plants are 25 days old grown from barneys seeds and are strawberry lemonade .

Day temp 26 night temp 20
Humidity is a struggle at 40-50 max

Got a six inch exhaust and a fan in a small tent using passive intake ( is this sufficient) passive intake .

I’m starting to wonder if there growing slow I know I should have started more seeds and selected the best - two are ok growing slow I think and one is just not good tiny not doing much

Under two leds - 400 and a 600 duel spectrum
In batmix soil temp 22
welcome, good strain choice :)

a bit small for their age, and still stretchy at the same time,
maybe lower your lights a bit?

but its kind of a slow growing strain, and they do require a bit more veg time
I havnt grown her in soil, but in soiless the like more calmag than domestic strains typically do

@Emilya
@Nunyabiz

these two are organic grow Gods so they should get you up to full speed

welcome aboard highgrade. your girls look ok for their age. dont worry they change rapidly as you move along. Tiny seeds do become huge plants and it takes a lot of mess ups to get in the way of it being good. Right now they will be doing loopy in the rootzone creating a web of roots for when they burst into life. this is all out of sight and with a little input from us. Soon enough she will respond with building above the surface once her food network supply chain is in place. Be assured it is ok as long as ph is in range and your not over doing any of the environment needs. Start a journal and we can roll alongside with you. follow links to setting one up , it is easy and fruitful. enjoy your grow bud

Yes I’ve been going through these sites reading reading and more reading lol

Thanks for the kind encouraging words

I’ve noticed some images on line of the plants I’ve got growing same age in days supposedly lol (sceptical)
Although they may be counting different if you know what I mean ?

Any ideas how to increase humidity please guys ?

Thanks for advise - they look really healthy and green in normal light .

It states on the batmix that ph in the water isn’t required what do you guys think ?
I dont think you play with ph in organic soil,
it should have a buffer built into the soil

I’ve noticed some images on line of the plants I’ve got growing same age in days supposedly lol (sceptical)

I wouldn't compare either. Different environments and so on play a major role.

Supposedly but setting it right not do not harm any way will it ?

Just to be safe
how high is it?
1in to 24in should be safe

I agree that for their age they seem a bit small.... but that being said they don't look unhealthy either.
The batmix is a good beginning soil, and as stated on their website, all you should need is tap water for the first 5 weeks... after that, this soil is not going to be able to take you all through the grow... the flowering needs of our plants are way beyond what is included in that soil and you will need to fertilize and doing so, you will need to adjust pH.
Remember that in some marketing strategies, organic simply means not artificial... it certainly doesn't mean that you can grow organically in this soil without lots of additional amendments. Organic growing is not only about having a mineralized soil (and this is not) but it also involves making sure that there are enough active microlife in the soil so as to be able to feed the plants. Just because you are growing in a natural "organic" soil, does not mean you are growing organically.

Adjusting your pH on fluids going into this soil is not harmful in the least... because you have no microlife in here that would be killed with the acid you would typically have to add to adjust the pH. Adjust to your heart's content, although while you are in early veg and the plant's needs center mainly on Nitrogen, pH is not at all critical. Tap water unadjusted will work just fine.

Back
Top Bottom