Worth growing?

meejay

Hello fellow stoners.
I got a gram of weed from a friend today and there were 25 seeds from that amount. I assume this was a male plant. What would be the maximum amount of THC+CBD a male plant would have compared to a female plant of the same breed? I am asking this since this weed is potent. I wonder if it is worth to grow from these seed.

Seeds are not large compared to other seeds I have seen but their color and textures are good. What do you think?

photo_2020-04-09_23-54-48.jpg

It wasn't a male plant

Only females have buds

It was either pollinated by a female or it was a Hermy

Who knows which...

Hope it didn't cost u much with all those seeds

It wasn't a male plant

Only females have buds
It was either pollinated by a female or it was a Hermy

Who knows which...
I wonder if one could conclude that this pollinated female or hermy was not able to spend all her energy for bud production since she had to pollinate and grow seeds at the same time.
Hope it didn't cost u much with all those seeds
Literally no cost
;)

Not to piss you off mee Jay but was it a gram of seeds with some bud in it or gram of bud with seeds in it that you bought lol joking a side seeds look fine to plant give it a go
It really doesn't matter which way it is lol. I got this from a friend as a favor. So no loss here lol.
I will since the high was really decent.
Cheers,

I've pollinated buds on a plant

I have not discerned any different is smoke, high, or anything from seeded buds vs not seeded, besides one having seeds...lol

Seeds are not always bad.

Long time ago I walked into a lawn cutting company and asked if they were hiring. The guy at the desk took my name and phone number. Couple of days later he called and said they needed someone sooner than later. I dropped my wife off at work and went to the place.

Walked in and the same guy was sitting there but this time I noticed those 2 little holes on the front of his shirt that told me that he did not get all the seeds out the weed before he rolled his joints.

Went to work for the guy and was there for over 30 years. He kept a half ounce or so in the desk drawer for when the guys wanted to hang around for awhile at the end of the day.

Seeds are not always bad.

Long time ago I walked into a lawn cutting company and asked if they were hiring. The guy at the desk took my name and phone number. Couple of days later he called and said they needed someone sooner than later. I dropped my wife off at work and went to the place.

Walked in and the same guy was sitting there but this time I noticed those 2 little holes on the front of his shirt that told me that he did not get all the seeds out the weed before he rolled his joints.

Went to work for the guy and was there for over 30 years. He kept a half ounce or so in the desk drawer for when the guys wanted to hang around for awhile at the end of the day.

Thanks for sharing!
Best boss ever. Lucky you :)

Hello fellow stoners.
I got a gram of weed from a friend today and there were 25 seeds from that amount. I assume this was a male plant. What would be the maximum amount of THC+CBD a male plant would have compared to a female plant of the same breed? I am asking this since this weed is potent. I wonder if it is worth to grow from these seed.

Seeds are not large compared to other seeds I have seen but their color and textures are good. What do you think?

photo_2020-04-09_23-54-48.jpg
I’d drop 6 and find out.

If they end up being good... you’ll have some stored for later down the road.

If it’s shit, sell them to the guy that sold you that gram as some bad ass strains for $10 a piece. I’ll provide the package to make it fancy.
:welcome:

I’d drop 6 and find out.

If they end up being good... you’ll have some stored for later down the road.

If it’s shit, sell them to the guy that sold you that gram as some bad ass strains for $10 a piece. I’ll provide the package to make it fancy.
:welcome:
I will to be honest. Worth growing them I guess.

Thanks for the offer! I will send you my mail address lol.

:peace:

I will to be honest. Worth growing them I guess.

Thanks for the offer! I will send you my mail address lol.

:peace:
It’s worth growing just to be able to do it and gain that WIN. Lol

You mean the head would be good or bad depending on the pollinator right?
Like if your friend intentionally pollinated it indoors the offspring from the seeds could be awesome if it got sprayed by ditch weed outside maybe not so much but who knows.

Seeded weed is still a good smoke , the seeds are just a p.i.t.a to pick out , just make sure these are the only plants you are gonna grow in that room -tent for a while as they will pollinate you other plants , as kids that's all we could get was seeded weed (30 yrs ago )sensi weed only demands a higher price but it doesn't make it a better smoke, just watch ,male plants tend to be a lot taller than the females so you don't want to over grow your height of your grow space .grow on !!they were free so what the hell !!

Back
Top Bottom