Would An Ebb & Flow Sub-Forum Be Useful?

Would An Ebb & Flow Sub-Forum Be Useful?

• Total voters
Thank you Pennywise it would be great to see one added here. New growers to ebb and flow sure would benefit from it. And not bug so much for info Lmao. Just throwing it out there

My thoughts exactly. I think it would be great for the new growers that want to try this method to have somewhere to go looking for info in one spot. And I'm sure we can learn different techniques from everyone that would be here.

My thoughts exactly. I think it would be great for the new growers that want to try this method to have somewhere to go looking for info in one spot. And I'm sure we can learn different techniques from everyone that would be here.
You really couldn't have said it any better. We can share tips and ideas while still making it easily accessible in one stop rather then visiting hundreds of grows. It would burn my butt to search and search and still not find the answers I was looking for

Come on people don't be bashful, it doesn't cost anything to vote for the cause. ;)

You - and everyone else who is interested in such a sub-forum - can always add a link to this thread to your .SIG (signature) via your User Control Panel, along with a short text blurb explaining it so that people who see your posts in other threads will, perhaps, visit this thread and vote.

We'd like to truly thank all those who have voted and expressed an opinion here. :thanks:

Although there's not exactly been a flood of votes :cheesygrinsmiley: you have argued convincingly for it and we have decided to create the sub-forum and hopefully watch it flow into a substantial area.

Here it is - Ebb & Flow

A newbie has already posted a request for help there, so please pile in and help him out!

Thanks again, everyone. The poll's closed now. :circle-of-love:

Oops. I didn't realize the poll was about to end when I made the suggestion to add a link to your .SIGs, so don't do that now, lol. (Okay to remember it for next time, I suppose.)

Can't wait, getting my flood tables in the next few days . just Gona be a while before I have room to set them up lol. Need to finish off my diesel first

Man I wish I had waited to get my table in before The room was built, ordered a 3x3 table and built the room just about 2" wider only to find out the 3x3 was the bottom of the table and the top was a lot wider. The wifey and I started laughing our ass off,(what else could we do) and said oh well time to move the wall out. Good luck in your adventure with the tables.

We'd like to truly thank all those who have voted and expressed an opinion here. :thanks:

Although there's not exactly been a flood of votes :cheesygrinsmiley: you have argued convincingly for it and we have decided to create the sub-forum and hopefully watch it flow into a substantial area.

Here it is - Ebb & Flow

A newbie has already posted a request for help there, so please pile in and help him out!

Thanks again, everyone. The poll's closed now. :circle-of-love:

Thank you Teddy, we'll do our best to make this sub forum rock!

Back
Top Bottom