Yellow Leaf Tips?

It is 5-4-22, on 5-2 I posted and issue with yellow tips and curl.

a reminder photo.

I did receive a lot of help and information on this so it is time for an update to those that contributed.

First pics are just a review here to keep things understandable.

We see I un-potted the plant to see the shape of the roots. I did replant in Clean unused compost. (pro-mix with vermiculite.)

Now the plant with the issue basically has been diagnosed with a Potassium Deficiency and not a Nitrogen Deficiency.

I have watered the plant with Straight Rain water but did not do the "soak and drain" then let go dry yet, because I am in fear of the PH level in the water being too high yet so today my digital ph meter and up and down drops and I can control this better in the future. PH is averaging via pool test kit as say 6.8, but I do not feel that is correct.

Plus in research I have been talking to a professional grower in Colorado, they have suggested the Average good PH would be 6.1 to 5.8. And light 12/12 for Auto-Flowers. That came from a grower out in Colorado as a matter of fact.

Here is an updated pic today at 8am. You will see an improvement from the "reminder photo" I posted above and now.

Now I am running Dr. JimZ products as a test. They have what you call "3-2-1 grow tablets.

What I did with the tablet is I pushed it down in the dirt about 1.5 inches. Covered it and watered with Rain Water.

Normally in a "grow start" you would put the tab down in the dirt, then add your seed to the top, cover with another inch of soil, Water to a soak, let drain and leave be until the dirt starts to crack.

Just to do an update on my babies. We know I have an issue with the "yellow leaves"

I did receive my PH Meter, Up and DownDrops 2 days ago.

I was totally amazed how high of PH the rain water is. 6.8 to 7.1

48 hrs ago I did a Complete Untreated Soak with Rain Water I treated down to 5.9 to 6.0.

bill284 sent me a link on this on How to Water. I faltered, so no just the High PH but my Bonehead also.

It took my Sister in laws son to get me to comprehend. and he's 35 years younger. If there was an emoji with kicking me in the AZ, I post it. :hmmmm:

12 hr on and 12 off. I will say I see an improvement already with the Buds. Oh my they started to Sticky yesterday. Dog stuck her noes in the tent on a bud, and well, she about fell over.
2 more days and I believe I will give each pot a diluted cup of Dr.JimZ Bloom-Kaboom.

wife told me to tell u dudes, :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom