Yellow Leaves

Cabeza

Hi,

I have quite a few leaves turning and I wanted to consult if it’s just normal yellowing or if it is something else, such as lack of water or a nute imbalance.

First time growing outdoor, and this time around I am not watering as much, so maybe she’s thirsty? I have been feeding with the Guerrilla Box kit.

-6 weeks old

While I’m at it, when is the time to transplant to a bigger pot?

Thank you, once again!

Attachments

• 02A9C899-6084-450C-B294-BCC41FA2E19A.jpeg
    02A9C899-6084-450C-B294-BCC41FA2E19A.jpeg
    651.3 KB · Views: 162
  • CBECA631-ACB0-4A7A-8A8E-653CB25F00BA.jpeg
    CBECA631-ACB0-4A7A-8A8E-653CB25F00BA.jpeg
    694.7 KB · Views: 158
Probably need more nitrogen. Put em in 10 gallon fabric pots. Those work well outdoors.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is a 3 Gallon pot. I was slow in feeding it cause I was afraid to over feed. I did poke my finger in and I feel roots everywhere.

I got a 15 gallon fabric pot waiting, is that too big at this stage"?
Looking at the leaves , it looks like it could be in need of nitrogen, in my opinion, a pot can never be too big

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is a 3 Gallon pot. I was slow in feeding it cause I was afraid to over feed. I did poke my finger in and I feel roots everywhere.

No such thing as too big of a pot.

That's like having too much money

The bigger the better.

Bigger pots allow for a bigger rootzone, and a bigger rootzone allows for a bigger plant. Bigger plants = bigger yields.

I got some big plants in small pots man. Fabric pots let you grow and grow and grow.

try it with a bigger pot next time.
might be better

i use fabric pots, air pots and regular pots.
i use the powdered fungus stuff for roots too

try it with a bigger pot next time.
might be better

i use fabric pots, air pots and regular pots.
i use the powdered fungus stuff for roots too
Yea. Was an experiment. Wanted to see if I could use as little media and still get results which I did. 1g homemade smart pot is home too a 4foot tall 3 foot wide 26 top beast hahaha. But yes, normally I run a 7Gallon smart pot with a living soil a feed with sprout teas. The mycorizza here costs an arm and a leg so I don’t use it. If it was cheaper I would for sure throw it in. For now I just use worm castings and other amendments to perk up the soil. Other then that it’s a water and done set up lol. The 1g on the other hand is a pain in the ass. Got to feed it with actual nuts every other day haha. I see why people just up pot when recommended lol.

I transplanted to a way bigger pot earlier today. A few hours later all her leaves were pointing right up, looks happy.

The roots looked healthy but it did seem like they were almost out of space.

I'm using soil with perlite and a little bit of compost. I was feeding her very slowly because I was afraid she was too young and I was afraid to shock her.

Now that I replanted I gave her a full feeding. I am using a Guerrilla Box kit. It has nutrient release tabs that go in the soil, and a nutrient juice to water once a week. I'll see how she responds in the coming days.

I got some big plants in small pots man. Fabric pots let you grow and grow and grow.
That's a nice theory.;)

You're a brand new grower, according to other recent posts you've made. First grow? How would someone with no experience even know the difference between results with various pot sizes? You wouldn't. You might get what you consider a big plant with a small pot, but I guarantee I could get that same plant to the size of a minivan with a bigger pot. One day you'll understand you were wrong. Bigger is definitely better.

That's a nice theory.;)

You're a brand new grower, according to other recent posts you've made. First grow? How would someone with no experience even know the difference between results with various pot sizes? You wouldn't. You might get what you consider a big plant with a small pot, but I guarantee I could get that same plant to the size of a minivan with a bigger pot. One day you'll understand you were wrong. Bigger is definitely better.
I don’t think I said bigger is badder... I said you can get away with a small pot from seed to harvest as long as you feed it. Yea a bigger pot will get you s bigger plant. That’s a no brainer haha. I’m simply saying you don’t “need” a bigger pot. You can harvest in a one gallon as long as you feed it regularly. Plastic pots are what y’all are talking about. I’m talking about fabric pots which air Prune the roots.
Your assuming I’m new to this but that’s not true. My dad and his buddies have been growing cannabis since they was preteens haha. I have lots of knowledge when it comes to cannabis. My first grow? Yes, but not the first time being around a grow. I’ve grown up in this life. You can try and discredit that all you want but the fact remains that I do know a lil more then you think regarding cannabis lol. Do I know everything? Fuck no. One of the main reason I joined this forum was to learn more from “more experienced growers” but ive found most times when someone replies they immediately discredit the OP. “Your first grow”. Hahaha that doesn’t matter. I guarantee I have more knowledge when it comes too cannabis then 70% of the members in this forum. Stop discrediting people just for the fuck of it. Gets really annoying. Don’t assume

I transplanted to a way bigger pot earlier today. A few hours later all her leaves were pointing right up, looks happy.

The roots looked healthy but it did seem like they were almost out of space.

I'm using soil with perlite and a little bit of compost. I was feeding her very slowly because I was afraid she was too young and I was afraid to shock her.

Now that I replanted I gave her a full feeding. I am using a Guerrilla Box kit. It has nutrient release tabs that go in the soil, and a nutrient juice to water once a week. I'll see how she responds in the coming days.

Nutrient release tabs? Like the ones miracle grow makes for trees and shrubs?

Back
Top Bottom