Yellow Leaves

This ones: Guerrilla Box

The tabs go in the soil. And then I add the juice when watering.
15-7-8 is kinda high n but in veg it should be ok.. maybe a little much lol. I’ve heard the slow release stuff isn’t the best for the plant. Sometimes it releases to much and other times not enough. What is the feeding schedule on the juice? Seems like a lot of fertilizer. What soil?

I guarantee I have more knowledge when it comes too cannabis then 70% of the members in this forum. Stop discrediting people just for the fuck of it. Gets really annoying. Don’t assume
Fair enough bro. Last night you were freaking out because you had no idea what a flowering plant is supposed to look like... but by today you know more about growing than 70% of the people trying to help you. You won't need any help from me in the future then I guess. Ask your dad next time. ;):rolleyes:

Fair enough bro. Last night you were freaking out because you had no idea what a flowering plant is supposed to look like... but by today you know more about growing than 70% of the people trying to help you. You won't need any help from me in the future then I guess. Ask your dad next time. ;):rolleyes:
Wasn’t freaking out. Was concerned cause I’ve never grown that strain and the leaves are stupid yellow. You think it’s normal but I still think something is wrong with it. Should I go off your word and just leave it or should I research and continue asking for advice pertaining to the 5week Heisenberg strain? I think I’ll keep asking. FYI pops says it’s lacking something but can’t figure what cause the blueberries are still looking healthy as day one and there all under the same regiment...
I got defensive yes. Because you attacked me for a simple statement that’s actually true hahah. Sooooo.... yea, carry on I guess. If you want to keep this on, please do it in a private message. No need to hijack this guys thread anymore then we have with this petty crap. Have a good one

15-7-8 is kinda high n but in veg it should be ok.. maybe a little much lol. I’ve heard the slow release stuff isn’t the best for the plant. Sometimes it releases to much and other times not enough. What is the feeding schedule on the juice? Seems like a lot of fertilizer. What soil?

The feeding schedule says once a week. Like I said, I've been very light on the feeding and now I gave her a full feeding for the first time. Live and learn.

I got defensive yes. Because you attacked me for a simple statement that’s actually true hahah.
Attacked? Just saying you were wrong about something isn't an attack. It's a comment.

That's a nice theory.;)

You're a brand new grower, according to other recent posts you've made. First grow? How would someone with no experience even know the difference between results with various pot sizes? You wouldn't. You might get what you consider a big plant with a small pot, but I guarantee I could get that same plant to the size of a minivan with a bigger pot. One day you'll understand you were wrong. Bigger is definitely better.
Prior to this you had already stated your claim. As did I.... so why keep going and attacking me by saying I’m a new grower blah blah blah. Discredited, belittled, all for stating you can grow a plant through its normal life span of 16 weeks in a small pot... which is an absolutely true statement. Of course a bigger pot will get you a bigger plant but that’s much more time spent growing that plant. SOG vs one HST/LST plant. How did we get too that?? By me saying you can grow a plant full term in a small pot?

Attacked? Just saying you were wrong about something isn't an attack. It's a comment.
Like I said. There is a private message system for this. If you want to follow up, just do it in there. I’m more then willing too. That goes for anyone who wants to blab off at me personally. As the Jackson five say “I’ll be there” “just call my name, and I’ll be there”

I had a bit of yellowing a short while ago, ended up needing some Cal Mag. Many times you think you are helping the plant, but weed is a fast growing plant and requires the amount in directions of nutes. You may even see a difference in a couple of full feedings. If not resort to cal mag many nute systems tend to need it. How old is the plant?

So here’s an update.

She seems happy now. After I transplanted on Thursday, I think there was one leaf that turned yellow, but since then there’s lots of new growth and a nice color to it.

She sprouted on May 12. So almost 7 weeks.
Gets about 7 hours of direct sunlight. We have passed the summer solstice so every day is now getting shorter.

s

Back
Top Bottom