Yellow spots: is this Calcium deficiency? Boron?

SleepIsWrong

I have my grow journal link in my signature. But short story - 9.5 weeks into 12-12 hour lighting. The plant is getting close to harvest. Soil grow, using Fox Farms nutrients and CalMagic from General Hydro. The last two feedings have been: one with just water and CalMagic at recommended 5ml/gallon, pH=6.5 (little high to increase cal+mag uptake) and: the most recent feed, yesterday, with full recommended dosage of nutrients from Fox Farms plus CalMagic, pH=6.2.

Here's a picture of the tent:

Here's the leaf in question - some others are showing similar patterns

Here are close-ups of front and back of the leaf in the previous image

Finally a flower close up to illustrate where the plants might be as regards harvest time

So what say ye'all? I was specifically looking for spider mites with the zoomed-in images but did not see any.

Thanks!

Sleepy

I have my grow journal link in my signature. But short story - 9.5 weeks into 12-12 hour lighting. The plant is getting close to harvest. Soil grow, using Fox Farms nutrients and CalMagic from General Hydro. The last two feedings have been: one with just water and CalMagic at recommended 5ml/gallon, pH=6.5 (little high to increase cal+mag uptake) and: the most recent feed, yesterday, with full recommended dosage of nutrients from Fox Farms plus CalMagic, pH=6.2.

Here's a picture of the tent:

Here's the leaf in question - some others are showing similar patterns

Here are close-ups of front and back of the leaf in the previous image

Finally a flower close up to illustrate where the plants might be as regards harvest time

So what say ye'all? I was specifically looking for spider mites with the zoomed-in images but did not see any.

Thanks!

Sleepy
Hey sleep found your question. HeHe
Take care buddy.
Bill

Hi , on one pic of underside of leaf, I THINK , I might see thrip larvae , look at the vine of the leaf that runs to the left , think I see two something shiny and looks out of place , i could be wrong , :thumb:
thrips.jpg

Thanks Prof! I looked really closely after reading your reply but have not seen any thrip. But thanks for making me aware of these little buggers! Since all of the leaves are going yellow right now I'm thinking that whatever it might be (if anything) the plant will die with it, not of it. I hope. I know harvest is close - given I am going to Michigan early next week and will be away for about a week, I might take them down just before I leave for my trip. Some new pictures on the grow journal using the microscope.

Back
Top Bottom