CharlieG

Strain - candy cane auto
# of Plants - 3
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - flower
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - 1 300w led and 1 600w led
Nutrients - canna Flores just starting giving them CMX.
Medium - canna terra professional. black peat, granulated peat moss and perlite.
PH - water I try to keep to 6-6.5
RH - 50% to 60%
Room Temperature -20 degrees upto 27
Room Square Footage - 3x3x6 feet
Pests - none that I'm aware of.
hello all and thanks in advance for any help!
noticed as I took my girls out of their home they had a couple of yellowing leaves

the two on the left seem good but the one on the right has a couple leaves dropping off now and again.
is this pretty normal? I'm 5 weeks into flower and I heard fan leaves drop off as I get closer to harvest.
after noticing the yellowing a few days back i read it could be a magnesium deficiency so I added CMX to their last batch hoping to fix the issue but any and all advice is welcome
Thanks all!
Peace

Welcome and good luck with your grow.

Generally your plants are looking good. I would think that the leaves with the yellowing in between the veins looks like a Magnesium deficiency. I would supplement with some Cal-Mag at a rate of about 20 mg per 5 gallons. If you don't have any you could add 1/4-1/2 tsp of Epson Salt (magnesium sulfate) to your nutrients.

As your comes to it's natural end as blooming continues you will wee some of your leaves starting to yellow and fall off. This is natural.

I think your are in good shape to complete your grow even with the deficiency.

Generally your plants are looking good. I would think that the leaves with the yellowing in between the veins looks like a Magnesium deficiency. I would supplement with some Cal-Mag at a rate of about 20 mg per 5 gallons. If you don't have any you could add 1/4-1/2 tsp of Epson Salt (magnesium sulfate) to your nutrients.

As your comes to it's natural end as blooming continues you will wee some of your leaves starting to yellow and fall off. This is natural.

BUMP. I thought it could be calmag. Ive heard flowering plants burn through a fair bit of calmag.

nice! Thanks for the info. would anyone like to hazard a guess as to how long I might have? trying to suss out when I should stop using my neuts. can't wait to try these babies!
"5 weeks into flower" doesn't really tell the grow timeline with autos...I usually runs my autos 1-3 weeks after the "breeder promised" date. You look like you have another 2 weeks easy, and people that use nutes stop 1-2 weeks prior to harvest.

Also recommend that you properly cure them for 2-3 weeks before try them...it's hard to wait, but you'v given them so much time and attention up to now that a few more weeks will be worth it (and your buds will repay you for your patience!)

"5 weeks into flower" doesn't really tell the grow timeline with autos...I usually runs my autos 1-3 weeks after the "breeder promised" date. You look like you have another 2 weeks easy, and people that use nutes stop 1-2 weeks prior to harvest.

Also recommend that you properly cure them for 2-3 weeks before try them...it's hard to wait, but you'v given them so much time and attention up to now that a few more weeks will be worth it (and your buds will repay you for your patience!)
They're 9 weeks from seed as of yesterday. not sure how else I can gauge it but if I should give an extra one-three weeks then I've got another monthish to go, I can deal with that!
I'm going to get jars and use humidity packs to perfect them, my first I want it to be top quality as I'm not sure when I'll be able to do my next one.
Thanks for info and happy growing!

They're 9 weeks from seed as of yesterday. not sure how else I can gauge it but if I should give an extra one-three weeks then I've got another monthish to go, I can deal with that!
I'm going to get jars and use humidity packs to perfect them, my first I want it to be top quality as I'm not sure when I'll be able to do my next one. Thanks for info and happy growing!

Give them at least 2 weeks...they will double in size. :)

do you think this stuff I found called CMX will do the job?
CMX I've given them the recommended amount this morning so hopefully it's just the time for them to starting shedding! Thanks for the advice bro!

do you think this stuff I found called CMX will do the job?
CMX I've given them the recommended amount this morning so hopefully it's just the time for them to starting shedding! Thanks for the advice bro!

Looked it up an CMX would work fine. Your plants will need Calcium and Magnesium especially as you get into bloom.

Back
Top Bottom