Yellowing leaves

NEWBIE49

HEY WHATS UP GUYS, recently i just moved my plant indoors when i seen signs of flowering.. put her in a grow box... i have two fans one pulling in and the other pushing out, 4 26w cfl bulbs.. but now im starting to see the temp inside the box is hitting 85 sometimes 90 and some of the leaves towards the bottom are getting light green some even yellow on me please help....

i havent used any nutes inna while just water with natural molasses ( not the unsulfered) the rasta's told me use natural

Feed that lady pronto. Starting to flower and no nutes when she needs them the most is just cruel. Once you feed her she should start to green up a bit.

:morenutes:

CGs

this is a pic of her sorry for the view but at the bottom u see some yellowing going on
IMG_75771.JPG

now this is th top looking nice
IMG_7582.JPG

ok ran out to to store and picked up some GENERAL HYDROPONICS NUTES, ABOUT TO FEED HER BUT DONT KNOW IF IM IN THE TRANSITON TO BLOOM OR THE BLOOM AND RIPENING STAGE SOMEONE HELP ME

NEWBIE49 said:
ok ran out to to store and picked up some GENERAL HYDROPONICS NUTES, ABOUT TO FEED HER BUT DONT KNOW IF IM IN THE TRANSITON TO BLOOM OR THE BLOOM AND RIPENING STAGE SOMEONE HELP ME

Looks like you are about 2-3 weeks into flower based on the photos. Most strains are ready for harvest at around 8 weeks, so you have a LONG WAY to go before then. ;)

Leaves will start to yellow around 2-3 weeks as bud formation ramps up, so trim them off as they begin to turn brown on the tips but not before that. Follow the feeding schedule of the GH nutes you bought and keep a close eye on the pH of the water you use as well as runoff from the pots themselves.

Check out all the FAQS on the site for more grow info as needed.

:thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom