Yellowing of leaves

This one?
20181228_062756.jpg
wow! what a stark difference between these two. One is starving and one isnt... besides strain, what are the differences?

no clue really... not even sure it is heat related damage... it also could still be related to all the water. Didn't realize you are in planters that could maybe be shielded from the rain... any thoughts of putting some kind of tinfoil or plastic cover on the containers to keep out the deluge?
Yes I will keep them out of any heavy rain as well

wow! what a stark difference between these two. One is starving and one isnt... besides strain, what are the differences?
Geez I don't know the pale one gets the same feeding as all the rest and I am sure they are planted into the same good quality potting mix.
I am now in the process of setting my indoor grow light set up.
So you reckon feed the pale one some more

Very dramatic iron deficiency... usually caused by never getting the pH near the low end of the 6.3-6.8 pH range. Are you supplying nutrients and what pH are you adjusting all of your incoming fluids to?
Hi Emilya,
Finally got it looking a bit healthier by using some iron chelate but now look at tips
20190120_102002.jpg
20190120_102037.jpg
, the ph in the soil all over my place is 7.5+ what implications might this have on the plants.

Back
Top Bottom