Yield/sq meter?

snicrep

I often see in seed ads how a particular strain produces so many grams per square meter. How does this equate to number of plants? In other words, how many plants are in a sq meter?

I often see in seed ads how a particular strain produces so many grams per square meter. How does this equate to number of plants? In other words, how many plants are in a sq meter?
1 good sized one or 20 small ones grown in the SOG method. All depends on how you wanna grow.

You can keep a plant under 24-hour light in for vegetative cycle for as long as you want. Meaning, you don't change your light schedule to flip your girls over to flower until you have them reaching where you want them to in your tent. Once you reach that point, flip the light cycle and your girls will stretch vertically as they produce their flowers and eventual colas.

Hi Snicrep,
Just forget about "how many plants". That's not relevant to the formula. It's square meter of "Plant". So as an example;
It's no different if you fill a 4x4 tent with 8 small plants or just one really big one. A square meter of plant is a square meter of plant.

Heres latest picks at 6 wks. The last one concerns me. Brown spots on one. Im just hoping it keeps flowering 2 more weeks and it wont matter anymore. Its only the one. Hope it has to do with its maturity.
I have a high ph but it is in foxfarm.

Attachments

• 20190226_175110.jpg
    20190226_175110.jpg
    654.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190226_175103.jpg
    20190226_175103.jpg
    804.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190226_175056.jpg
    20190226_175056.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 20
Wow. I dont have room for that. My smell alot that must be something else.
Thanks buddy,....It took me 10+ grows to get my space and environment correct. The odour in the room is amazing, but outside the door.....nothing. Thanks to an 8" canfan and charcoal filter. All 8 of my girls are grown in a room that's only 5x12 and that includes enough room for me to get access to them all. Hence the need for the scrog net, to keep them well organized and behaving themselves lol.

Back
Top Bottom