You might be a pothead if.

thought of another few

your dealer is your closest friend

you know more dealers than you do family members ages

you plan for the day marijuana is legalized

you watch Grandma's Boy and think to yourself "would that work with my grandma?"

youve had several meetings with teachers about not going to class high. (sometimes when you were actually sober..lol) stupid fuckin teachers in public schools

the only shows you watch on a regular basis are: reno 911, family guy, south park, trailer park boys, the office, entourage and flight of the choncords

the only shows you watch on a regular basis are: reno 911, family guy, south park, trailer park boys, the office, entourage and flight of the choncords

and weeds!

You might be a pot head if left is right and right is wrong - and you just stop stopping.

If you relate to one or more of the posts in this thread!

I kept saying to myself - Yep, all the time - yep, done that - yep, guilty...

If you look forward to work on Monday morning because you know you can browse 420! :grinjoint:

Re: You might be a pothead if...

Even when you don't have it, you dream about it.

Very true.Lately due to lack of Ganja I've been dreaming of it almost every night.

If you get a job where smoking weed is a perk - like mine! :cheesygrinsmiley:

We usually burn one in meetings and one of my superiors famous daily sayings is 'make something for the head!' ;)

The toughest callous on your hand is on the tip of your dominant index finger.

You've done that really-small-roach index fingertip-to-fingertip thumb-release pass to your smoking buddy. (If you've done it, you probably know what I'm talking about).

If you find it really funny that the name of a town that you drove through comes from a Native American word that means "green leaf, good to smoke"

The toughest callous on your hand is on the tip of your dominant index finger.

You've done that really-small-roach index fingertip-to-fingertip thumb-release pass to your smoking buddy. (If you've done it, you probably know what I'm talking about).

^Yea the good old finger roll, a stoner classic.

Back
Top Bottom