You might be a pothead if.

You know when your a pothead when you lose things that are in the most obvious spot.
[Oh theres that lighter I've been looking 5 minutes for, right in front of me.]

you know you're a pothead if your secrets are safe with your friends because they wont remember them later

you know you're a pothead if you enjoy finding 'floor pot' and smoke it.

you might be a pothead if cannabis turns you on.

If you have ever made a bong out of tin foil, a paper towel roll, and a condom you might be a pothead.

Ok... I gotta see a pic of this.

Oh and Purplesmoka, I soooo get ya there. I do that all the time.

You might be a pothead if you get so paranoid you scare yourself...

I was in my shed the other day, and kept hearing this knocking noise. It really started freaking me out. Then I realized I was bumping a door, and the door was making the knocking noise. Phew - no boogie man this time!

..do you know how long it took for me to realize that the banging I heard when I was brushing my teeth at night was my knee against the cabinet door? :grinjoint:

You might be a pothead if you have perfected the art of weed cookies, but always seem to burn the toast

the only shows you watch on a regular basis are: reno 911, family guy, south park, trailer park boys, the office, entourage and flight of the choncords

omigod i program reno 911, south park and family guy into my tvevery night lmao

:rofl:

you might be a pot head if u agree with most things posted on this thread

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">You might be a pothead if...You go to jail for smoking weed, and still manage to smoke weed while your in jail.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i d0nt even kn0w h0w that w0uld be p0ssible

haha

You might be a pothead if you're crawling around your livingroom floor with all your pothead materials thinking the cops are raiding you until you realize its your alarm clock radio in your bedroom you forgot to turn off and the morning show is doing a cop skit. Scared the living shit out of me. LOL

:rollit:

you know ur a pothead if you have cotton mouth soooo bad you reach for your bong to take a swig of the "beer" but forgot you finished your beer. . . .yum, bongwater:roorrip:

How about if you stock up on scented dryer sheets but don't do much laundry?

I'm staying M-F in a bed and breakfast type place, and can't smoke the way I want. I hide in my bathroom and toke, using the "dryer sheet in a TP roll" method.

I also have a "kit" that consists of gum, Visine, and orange blossom perfume.

Everywhere you go you smell pot growing, but then you realize it's your clothes that smell so good.

that happened to me the other day as I was trying to figure out where that grow closet was at the Piggly Wiggly.

How about if you stock up on scented dryer sheets but don't do much laundry?

I'm staying M-F in a bed and breakfast type place, and can't smoke the way I want. I hide in my bathroom and toke, using the "dryer sheet in a TP roll" method.

I also have a "kit" that consists of gum, Visine, and orange blossom perfume.

Get some Ozium it'll do the trick :)
I remember back in the day ppl would puff the smoke in to a flushing toilet. Dunno if it worked but heck it was done.
Memory escapes me but I think I 'swirlied' smoke in airplane bathrooms.

:bong:

I have air freshener that I use. Is Ozium brand better? Im using that Glade Mango and Papaya scent that my friend swears by. I dont know if the toilet trick would work. I'll have to flush about 50 times, lol..

I sit in the tub with the curtain drawn and I blow smoke down the drain.

The ozium removes the smell. :) :) It's a must have. IMO
Go to their website and check it out. You will wonder how you lived without it.

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom