Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Grizzly3327 - Mystery Nug

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • OldMedMan - Wild Thai

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International has sweetened the pot by putting up a case of their RAW Rolling Papers

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated Entries for September 2011

GodsTrichome - Appalachian Gold
100_16984.JPG

JJ Bones - OG Kush
2011-08-18_34_.JPG

2011-08-18_32_.JPG

Astonr420 - True OG
True_OG_1.JPG

True_OG_2.JPG

Edzzi - Bag Seed

P8200345.JPG

Smoke2Js - Mendo Bag Seed
IMG_007516.JPG

mendo_BSmicro2.jpg

Fratdogg223 - Nirvana White Widow
WW_Nugs1.jpg

WW_Nugs2.jpg

Dmo137 - Tangerine Dream
IMAG00456.jpg

Chelle152 - Green Queen
Trimmed_Up_Fatty_-_Green_Queen.jpg

Goldengoose7 - Grand Daddy Purple
P1011728.JPG

P1011729.JPG

Poke Smot - Bubblegum
DSC06380.JPG

DSC06382.JPG

Frogsong - Harequin
harlequinbud01.jpg

harlequinbud02.jpg

GreenieGal - Sugar Haze Blueberry
000_00912.JPG

000_00942.JPG

SteveHman - Pineapple Chunk
DSCN00805.JPG

DSCN00772.JPG

Icemud - Chem Band
DSC02503.JPG

DSC025333.JPG

Shaggie-420 - Ak
CFL_NUG_.JPG

and_the_nug.JPG

HealingKronic - Purple Erkle x Grand Daddy Purps
100_36101.JPG

5349.JPG

Grizzly3327 - Mystery Nug
DSCN2478.JPG

OldMedMan - Wild Thai
wildthai3.JPG

Looks purty, lol. Would you care to add a "smoke report" and description of the conditions under which you grew it?

This month I am entering Appalachian Gold...Local strain very similar to Acupulco Gold, or the gold's that were common from Oaxacan region in Mexico..

100_16984.JPG
:420:

Hi there, this is my first grow and i would want to present u one of the bud that came from bag seed ive grown, it smells 100% lemon and the high is incredible, hope yall like it, good luck to everyone

P8200345.JPG

Mendo Bag Seed, my first entry in Nug of the Month. Tasty, sweet with a chocolate , smokey finish. high 8/10 happy energetic at first, relaxing after the 1s hour, but not too relaxing ,after the second hour the body high really kicks in, 4 hours later I am clear headed and not lethargic. Super munchies needed for his one ,hunger lasts through the entire 4 hours.
IMG_007516.JPG
mendo_BSmicro2.jpg

Nirvana White Widow... Same grow as last month's entry... Different plant. :thumb:
I just took these pics within the past half hour, and I'm about 3 hits :bongrip: into that bowl, so this is going to be a short post!:allgood:
WW_Nugs1.jpg

WW_Nugs2.jpg

astonr420 - Love the autumn feel of the nug. The twist and turn of calyx development, with fine grain sugar like trichome coverage.

GodsTrichome - Bathe in light radiate its goldness, my goodness. Surrounded by darkness the nug still shine.

JJ Bones - Like icing on the cake this is no cake. It's a sparking star in organic form. The 2nd pic it came alive forming fingers pushing towards us part of itself.

edzzi - Tooth shaped nug. Size is not the matter here it's how high we soar. Pleasure to with the taste of lemon.

Smoke2Js - Extraterrestrial moving through space. Like a meteor falling towards my bowl. Love the backdrop they came alive.

Fratdogg223 - White Widow in disguise, looks like pile of raspberries, beautiful. That's some serious smoke quality gear for quality meeds.

Great stuff guys! The missing pieces of heavens are here. There are more, hope they show up before the 15th. Those who has them, post!

astonr420 - Love the autumn feel of the nug. The twist and turn of calyx development, with fine grain sugar like trichome coverage.

GodsTrichome - Bathe in light radiate its goldness, my goodness. Surrounded by darkness the nug still shine.

JJ Bones - Like icing on the cake this is no cake. It's a sparking star in organic form. The 2nd pic it came alive forming fingers pushing towards us part of itself.

edzzi - Tooth shaped nug. Size is not the matter here it's how high we soar. Pleasure to with the taste of lemon.

Smoke2Js - Extraterrestrial moving through space. Like a meteor falling towards my bowl. Love the backdrop they came alive.

Fratdogg223 - White Widow in disguise, looks like pile of raspberries, beautiful. That's some serious smoke quality gear for quality meeds.

Great stuff guys! The missing pieces of heavens are here. There are more, hope they show up before the 15th. Those who has them, post!

Dude... :thumb:

Nice Frattdog!! nice clean bud, clean bong, clean bowl (no tobacco). The way to smoke, i need to clean my bong an cut out the backi. nice buds everyone.....:welldone:

i wish I grew this!!! I would have cured it better than it had been cured already!!! just to dry to my tastes!!!

:peacetwo:

If you didnt grow it astonr who did?

If you didnt grow it astonr who did?

Whats good JBC!!! The grower is the master grower for the collective that I am a member of!!! he says he has 30+ years experience, yet then again, everybody says that at the collectives, just to say that they have the best buds!!! but hey what you gonna do??? LOL I don't care how much experience they have!!! their buds need to do their talking!!! LOL

AAAh ok AstonR get you mate, yeh man that peng bud, wish I had some bud now, anyone down with giving me some lol, theirs loads on here!! good luck every1!!

yea no problem!!! I know im sure you were probably thinkin "he's cheating!!! he pulled that photo off google!!!" LOL no worries my good man!!! I follow the rules of the contests!!! if I didn't grow it, it came from a dispensary!!!

Back
Top Bottom