• HealingKronic - Purple Erkle x Grand Daddy Purps

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Grizzly3327 - Mystery Nug

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • OldMedMan - Wild Thai

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want to get too :eek:fftopic: here, but there's no need to break it up...if you put your buds in a sealed jar the moisture level will equalize throughout the jar, If you are really anal (like me) you can pick up several inexpensive digital hygrometers to put in the jars so you can precisely manage the moisture content for curing. The magic number is between 60-65% relative humidity for an optimal cure. You'll want to very slowly drop that to between 55-60% RH, at which time you can put it away long term without worrying about mold.

:focus: Really nice looking entry.:thumb:

:Namaste:

Thank you Fratdogg. I'll check into a hygrometer. I always worry when I put them in jars, afraid of mold.:thanks:

dang the time stamp on those pics is a little behind lol great looking bud though, Im sure you have a shot at winning.

This is my Sugar haze bluebbery cross, you are looking at 20 grams, the date stamp is off, I had issue setting this camera once had it set to 2025, HA, miss my old sony with the floppy disk it took great close ups, I do not have a camera to take pictures of the tricomes

Mendo Bag Seed, my first entry in Nug of the Month. Tasty, sweet with a chocolate , smokey finish. high 8/10 happy energetic at first, relaxing after the 1s hour, but not too relaxing ,after the second hour the body high really kicks in, 4 hours later I am clear headed and not lethargic. Super munchies needed for his one ,hunger lasts through the entire 4 hours.[
I need to change the rating to 10 /10 , I have dubbed it Harmony, and this is why. When shared and smoked with friends, everyone who smoked is tuned in to the conversation, the vibe, everything. Very happy feeling, taste has improved, everything else is improved as well. Lasts 4 hours. Everyone who smokes it, comes to me the next day and says its smoke of the highest quality. Thanks :420: I could not have done it without the knowledge , the staff, and excellent members! . I am glad I made cuttings of this winner.:yahoo::peace:

This is the Pineapple Chunk from my last grow. I entered the Gigabud for August and thought I would enter my other strain this month:
DSCN00805.JPG
DSCN00772.JPG

These have been curing for the past month, they smell better each day. Very clean taste with a Pineapple finish. No detectable taste of nutes, these weren't flushed, just 1/2 strength the last week.

This is the Pineapple Chunk from my last grow. I entered the Gigabud for August and thought I would enter my other strain this month:
DSCN00805.JPG
DSCN00772.JPG

These have been curing for the past month, they smell better each day. Very clean taste with a Pineapple finish. No detectable taste of nutes, these weren't flushed, just 1/2 strength the last week.

now thats tight!!! I like the orange hairs!!! :goodluck:

What kind of camera do you have? I only as because, as a photographer, I've learned a few tricks that may be able to help you with those macro shots. Sometimes the setting helps, the lighting obviously helps... I can try to help you out, if you'd like or need, if you let me know what camera you have :) keep growin! - Chelle

PS - imaging programs help too... Gimp is a good program you can download online :D

I have a Nikon D70 and an L5 (these were taken with the L5 point and shoot). D7o has an SB800 flash and I have a pair of SB600s as well. This was just a quick shoot and post. Didn't put a lot of time into the pic. Just wanted to get it entered before I forgot.

I have PS CS and use Picasa for the basic fixes. Any advice is welcomed.

When will they develop technology where I can print out a smokable nug from this page.....????? lol...

Wow, tons of solid nugs this month...I'm here with a late entry but definitely a notible nug.... I am entering my Chem Band nug that I grew, I will post one pic of it freshly trimmed and one after drying and 3 weeks of curing... The high is very very indica heavy, I pulled her with half amber trichomes which still show under a 30x lupe, (wish I had a usb microscope or better camera..) Taste is a faintly sweet, spicy, fuel type taste that goes down smooth and expands like a mofo!! this one is almost a guarenteed nap after smoking it...organic too!!

Freshly trimmed gleaming in the sunlight...
DSC02503.JPG

dried and 3 week cure....
DSC025333.JPG

such amazing nugs this month is going to be a battle... great job everyone!!!

ALRIGHT Getting in on the wire!
Just got back from my honeymoon in time!
Here is my entry this month it is my 12/12 no mercy Ak clone before Balling.
i didnt have time to get a weight before i left so just the pic!
she was a hefty beauty and was easily over an ounce.
Harvested at a wonderful 60/40 Amber, its a very nice heavy sativa smoke and has a wonderful fruit essence, somewhat cherry.
CFL_NUG_.JPG
and_the_nug.JPG

Oh ya.... and again this was grown under 10 CFLs totaling in 16,600 lumens
good luck to all the entrys this month!
Peace

ALRIGHT Getting in on the wire!
Just got back from my honeymoon in time!
Here is my entry this month it is my 12/12 no mercy Ak clone before Balling.
i didnt have time to get a weight before i left so just the pic!
she was a hefty beauty and was easily over an ounce.
Harvested at a wonderful 60/40 Amber, its a very nice heavy sativa smoke and has a wonderful fruit essence, somewhat cherry.
CFL_NUG_.JPG
and_the_nug.JPG

Oh ya.... and again this was grown under 10 CFLs totaling in 16,600 lumens
good luck to all the entrys this month!
Peace

Oh sure...go with the old, cola the side of my forearm entry...:)

Very nice bro! :adore: and congrats on your wedding!

This month I am entering Appalachian Gold...Local strain very similar to Acupulco Gold, or the gold's that were common from Oaxacan region in Mexico..

100_16984.JPG
:420:

I haven't seen this stuff since the early 90's, we used to get it in baby food jars. though I must say yours looks a lot better than what we ever got. Damn this brings back old memories. The first time I ever tried it was sitting on the edge of a 200 foot bluff and got so high I was afraid to go to the edge and look down.

HEHE thanks frat!
the wedding was awesome and Hawaii was unbelievable.
i had to enter my Ak from last month :) both my Purp haze and the Ak joined me on my trip to Hawaii perfect beach smoke! very energetic, made me just want to go dive in to the water! and talk about the perfect welcome after geting off the 9 hr flight! A nice Happy honeymoon Joint got us in the mood and past the jet lag!

Back
Top Bottom