6000watt CO2 36 NYCD Hydro Set-up

halfbakedfarmer

Hello everyone I am new to this and I hope you all bare with me while I figure out how to use this forum post pictures....ect.

This is my fourth grow, but my first hydro. My three other grows before were all successful thanks to reading the forums here. So after 1yr of reading I have decided to post. I might need some advise in the near future.

Set-up:

6- 1000 watt Lumatek electronic ballasts
6- 8" Aircooled Hoods (all on light movers)
1- Hydrogen water cooled CO2 generator
1- Sentenel CO2 monitor
36- 5gallon buckets
36- 10" net pot bucket lids
Advanced Nutrients Full Line (Everything)

Using hydroton as media on a recirculating drip system
Strain: New York City Diesel
They are on day 3 of bloom
Temperatures range from 78F-80F
Humidity 50%
CO2 ppm 1200
PH ranges from 5.6-6.0
PPM at the moment 900
Resivor temperature 65F
Feed 10 mins every 30 mins

I will take pictures today just when lights go on and hope I can figure out how to post them.

I am so excited yet nervous at the same time. I know so many things can go wrong with hydroponics. But so far so good.:peace:

Sounds Like A Good Plan, Best Of Luck, Wishes & Karma On Getting It All Up & Running, Can't Wait To See It All.

First test picture seeing if it works
MJ_Field.jpg

Its kinked but not to bad water still flows out plus i have a backup just incase the main one cloggs up. Going to be changing those straight barbs to angled ones next time around to much PITA to modify anything now. you live and you learn this is my first hydro attempt.

Hell Ya, Bro You Have It Going On Like Donkey Kong!!! EH!!!

You Are Doing A Awesome Job, Your Plants Look Very Happy & Loving Life !!!!

Can't Wait To See More..

the full line of Advanced Nutrients? wow...that's the impressive bit for me...can't wait to see what happens on this one.

I've found teh forums pretty helpful too. So good to see that not everyone on the boards is full of it LOL...i know i could always use more advice for each grow i do...

good luck man

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Yes the fulll line of AN. I even got their newest additions this time around bud candy, bud ignitor and X factor. I was getting anywhere between 8-10 oz per plant dried in soiless without the new nutes. I really excited to see what I can do with the set-up I have now. Going to be taking about 60 clones today.

Today my girls will be on day 5, they will be weaned off their low ppm formula of 900ppm and bumped to full strength of 1200ppm.

Time to smoke a bowl :roorrip:

My hat's off to you man. That's some sweet stuff you got going on. I've got a 17' x 34' x 10'H shop all wired up for light industrial on my own small acreage. Makes me go . . . Hmmmmm.

All that's stopping me is lack of cash, the wife, and a desire never to see the inside of a jail cell. LOL

I'll be watching. Looks like a great show! :popcorn:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom