Glorified Closet Grow - Dodge SRT taste - Rambler Wallet

Desertrat60

Hey all , hope your daze are Hazy ! I'm Steve (Desert Rat) and I'm on a VA Dis. Pension so funds are not available for a "Cadillac Grow" more like a "Rambler Grow" to be honest . I've been reading some post etc. but I'm going to cut to the chase . I'm in a High Desert Climate . I'm setting up a small inside closet grow . Dimensions are : 7' 9" x 4' 6" x 8' (290 cuft.). I will be using the dimpled Foil Faced/Foam Core (1'4" thick) insulated house wrap that is available from "www.Farmtec.com" (Great Stuff !!!) on floor walls and ceiling . Our winters are cold , and run roughly 10%-30% RH . Summers are 2%-45% late at night (helluva range ) . I can't afford a $300 Humidifier , I'm looking more at $50.00-$100 max. on Amazon . But I'm unsure of whether I need a Warm Air or Cold Air Humidifier ? The grow itself will only amount to 6-8 plants . I am hoping for some good advice before I drop the hammer

I would look at Mylar, the price on the reflective foil is very high.

You are in a great location to grow, low humidity is your only problem in the high desert, have a friend who lives in the high desert and he loves growing there.

I live on the gulf coast so low humidity is not a problem, :high-five:
Amazon is probably your best bet.

GR

Grr , Thanks for the input . Today @ 6pm it was 9% RH. Tomorrow it will be 100+ with no Heat Index (2%-3%) my shade leafs are turning yellow quick time . This is my first grow and not too many "babies" are in the yard . Yeah the bubble Foil is something I've been moving for several years . I had 500' running foot a while back , down to my last 100sq.ft. . Gulf Coast , eh? I was in P.C. vicinity for several years .
TDR

Back
Top Bottom