My dog f'd up my timer yesterday now what?

oldhippie64

Sunday night I moved my 2 plants inside to finish flowering, 1 has about 2 weeks the other 4 weeks to go yesterday was there first day in there new grow space and I know I had the timer set to come on at 7:00AM and off 7:00 PM. I woke up at 3:00AM to find my lights on and the timer set to come back on at 12:00AM. I think my dog hit the buttons on the timer cuase she was down by it paying with a toy. I'm not sure what to do now. I'm thinking I should wait to have the light come on at 3:00 PM and off at 7:00pm today and back to 7:00-7:00 tomorrow. what do you all think?

Sunday night I moved my 2 plants inside to finish flowering, 1 has about 2 weeks the other 4 weeks to go yesterday

I agree,with tead.although they are in the mids/end of flowering,they haven't had much time under artificial lights.
A plant that has only a couple of weeks to go,would not show,light interruption damage.

thanks for the speedy reply Tead,it's not my first day or 2 of flowering, they have been flowering for 7-8 weeks outside. I had to move them inside this week since it's getting too cold for them. but yea it is what it is and as long as I get them back on schedule and keep it I shoud be fine.

Back
Top Bottom