Help identifying nut problem

Bostoncanabis

Look I am having a problem with my plants and have looked at countless pictures but can't decide what nut deficiency I have. I thought it was cal but have been adding cal mag with little to no change. I used rdwc and keep my ph as best I can at 6. I am just having trouble identifying the spots. I have read thread and looked at the pictures but keep second guessing myself.
image16499.jpg
image16498.jpg

You won't see a change on those leaves. Those spots are where the plant pulled the nutrients it needed from. What you will notice is the new growth will be better and those lower leaves won't get any worse when you have corrected the deficiency. Some one more versed in nute deficinicies will chime in I am sure.

What Strain is it? Hybrid
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80 indica 20 sativa
How Many Plants? 16
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 4 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 200 gal
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 72
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Not sure what they are looking for here
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Rdwc
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 4 1000w hps
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78-80
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? House n garden. Budswel. Cal mag
Size or Square Footage of Room? Unsure

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

A lot of people have suggested pruning off the leaves that show signs of nute deficiency so you can better keep an eye on new growth. We probably need some more info on what your set up is.
What medium are you using?
What lighting? Wattage? And how close is it to the plant?
What is your watering/feeding schedule like?
What are the temps and humidity levels like?

Dan I have been ruining them off while adding more cal mag but the problem isn't getting any better. Thanks for the suggestion. Also I posted that info at the same time you posted your response.

Dan I have been ruining them off while adding more cal mag but the problem isn't getting any better. Thanks for the suggestion. Also I posted that info at the same time you posted your response.

I saw that. Lol. What is the NPK of your current nutes? Maybe Phos def??

Agree it should be cooler (would help with dissolved oxygen and root rot). I have been running it this way for a year and haven't had this problem.

The tips of the leaves look like nute burn and it also looks like a calcium deficiency. In my own opinion I would first check the nutrient levels. If in the high side I would lower the base nutrients a little and increase the calmag. Also if the affected leaves aren't too bad (half dead) I would leave them on to avoid more stress.

Back
Top Bottom