CIMG6759.JPG
CIMG6747.JPG
CIMG6734.JPG
CIMG6741.JPG
CIMG6742.JPG
CIMG6731.JPG
CIMG6729.JPG
CIMG6725.JPG

OK... there is a lot going on there. Those plants with "bananas" are hermaphrodites. That means if you leave them they will seed everything. The leaf issue could be many things... do you see any tiny webs? or any bug activity?

spidermite, the banana does not mean it is a herm ,it is most loikely a result of stress from the mites . you would want to treat now as most treatments have a witholding period on consumables.

Plants are still green for the most part, I'm thinking it's a pest problem which will be tough to eliminate seeing as you have many plants in one area. I'd post this in this forum: Problems, Pests & Disease Control
If not pests then its a ph thing or deficiency. What's your ph and how much are you feeding?

This is magnesium issue, maybe calcium. Usually it's caused by excessive level of potassium.

Dude look In to SM-90 kills mites on contact it saved my ass last night! Spray the entire plant epically the under side of the leafs! If you have a 60x eye glass you should see little holes were all of those dots are and on the under side little mites walking around and also little orb shaped clear balls!

Back
Top Bottom