What yield out of 14000W gravitas?

Sasco2580

Hey guys I just want to know If it's possible to get 40 pounds out of my set up 3 gal pots 88 of them feed to wast I tip and am LST with good nuits with 14x1000 gravitas with 45sq meters

It's impossible to guess what you might be able to harvest, as there are just too many variables and it depends greatly on your growing style.

A good rule of thumb is that professional growers can get up to 1 g/W of bud. Since you are asking, I take it this may be one of your first grows, so you may expect 0.25-0.5 g/W. This would equate to about a 7.5-15 lb yield. If you could get 1 g/W, it would only yield about 31 pounds.

You are looking at trying to get 1.297g/w, out of your grow in what is effectively a sea of green with few plants for the area you have available to you.

Without plant number restrictions you might do best with far higher plant numbers smaller plant containers and a very short vegetative period. Say 4,225 plants in solo cups looking to yield 4.29g each. It should be possible if not very practical to do.

Solo Grow Challenge 2014 is one of many posts within the solo cup grow challenge that shows what can be done.

If you need to stick with the equipment and space you described I'd go with highly increased numbers, all the same strain, all the same size cuttings or seedlings, and flip to 12/12 as soon as you have 4 branches. It should be obvious that you aren't going to be able to give individual attention to each plant so an automatic watering system is in order.

If you have the funds, do it

DRM Ranch

You are looking at trying to get 1.297g/w, out of your grow in what is effectively a sea of green with few plants for the area you have available to you.

Without plant number restrictions you might do best with far higher plant numbers smaller plant containers and a very short vegetative period. Say 4,225 plants in solo cups looking to yield 4.29g each. It should be possible if not very practical to do.

Solo Grow Challenge 2014 is one of many posts within the solo cup grow challenge that shows what can be done.

If you need to stick with the equipment and space you described I'd go with highly increased numbers, all the same strain, all the same size cuttings or seedlings, and flip to 12/12 as soon as you have 4 branches. It should be obvious that you aren't going to be able to give individual attention to each plant so an automatic watering system is in order.

If you have the funds, do it

DRM Ranch

Great advice, DRM! Many plants with very short veg time can get you really high yields.

DrZiggy also did a grow in small soil pots, 11/13 from seed, and got amazing yield! He got a half pound from 12 plants in 3 sqft (1/3 sqm) in 13 weeks. For your 45 sqm, that would be ... heheh ... 67 pounds, four times a year. It's possible. :cheesygrinsmiley:

DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

:thumb:

That other journal just wasn't finished - it was abandoned by the grower. :cheesygrinsmiley:

4,000+ clones is impossible for me to do I would need half my space just to grow mothers.. I was hoping for 6 to 8 oz out of my 88 plants they each have about a 3ft+3ft+5ft space ... Do you think that wY could still achieve 40lb+

4,000+ clones is impossible for me to do I would need half my space just to grow mothers.. I was hoping for 6 to 8 oz out of my 88 plants they each have about a 3ft+3ft+5ft space ... Do you think that wY could still achieve 40lb+

An ounce per sqft is doable. Even at .75 oz/sqft, you'd get 7 oz per plant. Yep, 40+lbs is realistic. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom