New grower looking for some coaching

Adryg60

Hey guys I'm totally new to this site. I'm a baby boomer and veteran smoker. I hate medications so I've self medicated with cannabis for years. I want to begin growing mostly for personal use. Can only have an indoor set up so any suggestions? I know there's someone out there that can show me the ropes RIGHT????

Yes Adryg - read through some of that link.
Indoor growing can get surprisingly complicated - but don't be frightened off. It can also be as simple as a pot of soil and a few cfl bulbs. Read enough to get some ideas on how you want to grow, start a thread or three to ask those questions you can't find answers to, and if you start growing- start a journal here-you'll learn super fast. Welcome to 420. :thumb:

If you want to grow for sure, study up on seeds first, get your seeds ordered then that way you can build your grow room while you wait for the seeds and you can also be reading articles and watching documentaries. Watch documentaries on YouTube!!!

If you do it this way, you won't get all excited like I did then have to wait forever for your seeds to get here lol. I had my room fully setup but still had to wait 10 days lol

Welcome Adryg60

Once you decide on the strains you want to grow, do a search on here for the strain. Chances are that someone here as grown it in the past. Also, this forum is a great source of information with mature and very helpful people to answer any questions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom