New Grower Looking For Guidance/Reassurance

flatbush101

Hey everyone! New to this forum, relatively new to growing. A fairly long time smoker tho haha :). Basically long story short, i just want to share a few photos of my one plant that is currently 4 weeks into her flowering stage and ask the experienced people in this forum if she is looking normal/fairly healthy? To be honest, i expected the budding sites to be bigger, but i'm only about halfway into flowering so obviously theres a lot of time from growth yet eh. Take a look please and tell me what you think?

IMG_0001380.jpg

IMG_0005364.jpg

IMG_0003388.jpg

IMG_0007326.jpg

Hey. You have some glare going on so it's hard to really see how your girl is doing. Really hard to say, but over all, she looks fine. I have a sativa strain that looks like that, and her coalas are fattening up now, 8th week of flower.

One thing I'll point out, your lights need to be moved. The light from cfl's is tube shaped, along the length of the bulb, you get the left-overs basically by having the end of the bulb pointed at the plant. And you seem to have some good shadowing going on with the lights spread as they are.

For that plant, depending on the watts of those lights, if they're 23w 1600lumen bulbs, you'll want six of those for that one plant. Shoot for 10,000 lumens on the plant. That's the easiest for cfls'. What are they?

Her'es a shot of my sativa and a light. She's about 9 weeks old. Went from germ to bucket and flower in a week and a half and has been in flower since. If you keep only three low watt lights on your plant, only the buds closest tot hose bulbs will grow, and the whole plant will be smaller. And reflectors on cfls are just to keep you from going blind. The light from a cfl isn't strong past 5 inches so reflected, that distance is probably 1/64 heh, ie, nothing to consider.

light_12.JPG

They look good to me - nice and healthy. A lot of the bud-bulking comes at the end. Patience, Grasshopper. :goodjob:

I've never used CFL's so IDK what they may or may not do to the finished yield and bud size.

Looks good only thing i would say is like a few posts above more light would definitely be helpful i use 8-23w CFLs for flowering so ya but otherwise your girl looks good

Back
Top Bottom