Outdoor grow, need some reassurance

ItsTimmyMan

G'day, long time no see 420mag! Glad to be going through posts and seeing how things have been doing since the last time I checked in here. Hope to be more active and see more of what you guys are up to!

Anyway, onto subject, I've got a few little ones in this year and since it's been a long time since I've had plants I'm looking for some wisdom and insight from the rest of you as to what I should and shouldn't be doing.

I've got two recently shown girls in the same pot and I'll be putting them into the ground in the next day or so. I've got some chicken manure, cow manure, 5 litres of peat moss and 5 litres of perlite. I've also been given some dynamic lifter which I'll probably chuck a couple of handfuls of in. The hole will hopefully be 1 metre in length height and width. I haven't thought about flowering stage but it'll probably be watered in as I don't have the appropriate amendments at hand (i.e. bat guano, bone meal).

Has anyone got any suggestions as to where I might've gone wrong or something I should consider adding?

I'll be enjoying a beer and a few A+ flowers of "badazz kush" by Barney's farm while reading what you have to say :bongrip:

Cheers in advance,
Timmy

Attachments

• IMG_20181031_134720.jpg
    IMG_20181031_134720.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 73
G'day, long time no see 420mag! Glad to be going through posts and seeing how things have been doing since the last time I checked in here. Hope to be more active and see more of what you guys are up to!

Anyway, onto subject, I've got a few little ones in this year and since it's been a long time since I've had plants I'm looking for some wisdom and insight from the rest of you as to what I should and shouldn't be doing.

I've got two recently shown girls in the same pot and I'll be putting them into the ground in the next day or so. I've got some chicken manure, cow manure, 5 litres of peat moss and 5 litres of perlite. I've also been given some dynamic lifter which I'll probably chuck a couple of handfuls of in. The hole will hopefully be 1 metre in length height and width. I haven't thought about flowering stage but it'll probably be watered in as I don't have the appropriate amendments at hand (i.e. bat guano, bone meal).

Has anyone got any suggestions as to where I might've gone wrong or something I should consider adding?

I'll be enjoying a beer and a few A+ flowers of "badazz kush" by Barney's farm while reading what you have to say :bongrip:

Cheers in advance,
Timmy
Hi Timmy, Good to see you back. By the looks of the pic I see, you don't need much. Plants are beautiful. Haven't heard of dynamic lifter but sounds like it could be fine. The only thing I can think of as advice might be 2 holes. Pretty sure the hole only needs to be 16- 18 inches deep too. I'm fairly new but I grew a 9 footer this year in a hole that deep as a first time outdoor grow for me. What you drinking for beer today?

Cheers, yea they're looking good for the moment :) I agree it's a decent hole but I'm in the southern hemisphere and we have quite a long summer so by the time winter is close it would have made good use of the root space. Really worried about what I should be putting in the hole to get the most out of them. The beer is a locally brewed pale-ale, very nice drop ;)

Cheers for stopping by and giving some advice anyway, all is appreciated :D

Hi Timmy, Good to see you back. By the looks of the pic I see, you don't need much. Plants are beautiful. Haven't heard of dynamic lifter but sounds like it could be fine. The only thing I can think of as advice might be 2 holes. Pretty sure the hole only needs to be 16- 18 inches deep too. I'm fairly new but I grew a 9 footer this year in a hole that deep as a first time outdoor grow for me. What you drinking for beer today?
You are correct. The tap root only goes to 18 inches typically. As for the feeders, they can stretch a long way if they have to search for h2o.

Back
Top Bottom