Need some help!

Ok so I found this and will start adding it tonight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-082623_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-082623_Chrome.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 63
I think he is doin killer for a first grow
He's doing great bro. My first grow i harvested only a couple grams of alright weed :rofl: so he's doing real good
Ok so I found this and will start adding it tonight
That'll do the job with your bloom nutes :yummy:

He's doing great bro. My first grow i harvested only a couple grams of alright weed :rofl: so he's doing real good

That'll do the job with your bloom nutes :yummy:

Great Ty his so much... So the help n info from the forum has really gotten to me where I am! I'll be adding that calmag tonight. How long did it take to start seeing a change once I start adding it?

Almost all my plants died in a hydro set up my first go was horrible lol
I was supposed worried about that but other than this the grow has been pretty good haven't had any issues. I think I may get a decent yield *fingers crossed*!
I picked white widow for my first grow because reading info it seems to be a good starter plant n is Hardy so if I need up I was told they reviver easier than some other strains!

I’m guessing ur in the us the vault seed company uk had killer straines also give nukeheads.com a look also have good things 2 day shipping just a bit prices but I’ve grown a lot from them never let me down

I’m guessing ur in the us the vault seed company uk had killer straines also give nukeheads.com a look also have good things 2 day shipping just a bit prices but I’ve grown a lot from them never let me down
I'm in Canada!!
I will definitely take a look... I'm thinking my next grow may be blue dream I really enjoyed it when I had it!

Yeah there amazing I’m tired of photo plants take to long

These are the same strain last run 3 plants autos can b killer plants just chose wisely on strain n Breeder
Very nice. Ya I'll do alot of reading to see what I really want to try.. So many choices lol

Back
Top Bottom