Thanks to you all on this forum - Too many clones now - Led to a bigger problem.

Foodeefish

:goodjob:Thanks to everyone on this forum I now have 20 healthy clones but a bigger problem.
I scrogged 2 plants in my 4x4 tent and it filled in nicely and they are in Flowering for three weeks now. I probably have at least another 3-5 weeks before I harvest them.

The only other tent I have is a 4x2 tent and it has 6 plants that are 2 feet tall now. They have been vegging for 3 weeks now but I do not know if they are male or Female.

The 20 clones should be all females as I took them from my 2 mother plants. They have roots about 2-3 inches long.

Should I not scrog the next go around and fill my 4x4 tent with all these clones when I harvest the 2 mother plants?

Thank You and thanks again for sharing the knowledge on this forum.

LOL! it is so hard not to save the clippings and to toss them in the edible bin! So we end up with more clones than we have room for! I have a couple small grow areas in a spare bedroom, and it's very easy to get over crowded, whether or not you train your plants. Clones have a way of growing up to fill every available space.

In your case, you might add a second level inside your tents for the smaller clones. I did this with hanging shelves, so I could raise them as needed. This effectively doubles your "floor" space. I used 23W cfl's to keep the clones happy, as they didn't require heat management and use very little power.

Back
Top Bottom