Lets grow MJ

MMJ_USER

Yep thats right you heard me....

Thought i would share my grow with everyone here, a group type thing...

I just harvested a couple of weaks ago and have a few plants in veg (the ones we will watch).. got a digi cam so there will be lots of pics along the way...

I'll give you a quick rundown of my setup...I grow in a second bathroom that has been divided veg/flower and clone chamber

500 watts hps on the veg side and 1500 watt hps on the flower side

intake is 11x5 inch fresh air from under the house

exhaust is a dayton 465 into the attic

soil and ferts are foxfarms

strains are as follow

2 GWL

2 purple

All question's and comments are welcome here and i will update ofton and answer all......

lets grow some weed

:allgood:

hydro

thought i would talk a bit about my hydro...

DWC in a 5 gallon bucket. easy to make easy to run and cost about 30 bucks.

I'v been push'n this plant hard for 2 weeks now with a ppm of 1350 and have kept my ph a little on the high side (6-6.5).

use'n foxfarm nutes... grow big and a little silcablast

want info on how to build one of these simple bubblers just let me know

Very nice... keep it up, we need some more home grown around where i live...

punk_rock156 thanx, follow along and watch mother nature do her thing.....

blunted grow'n this special herb we love is pretty easy really, i little research goes a long way....soil is best for a first time grower and foxfarms makes it easy with there organic soil and vertilizer

Hash thanx bro.......stick around and watch the magic.....while we wait and watch lets spark up a bowl of that homegrown j842p is needing, pass to the left :bong:

so time to talk about the grow....I harvest the rest i had in flower today and cleaned up a bit in the flower room and have moved all the plants over there as i have alot more light there....I allso feed them all 1 tsp grow big /gal of h2o PH adjusted to 6.5.....

the plants are around 16 inches tall and all show alternating nodes except the small purple but i like big plants with bid ass buds so lets veg awhile longer under the 1000 watt hps

peace

i have a 400 watt HPS with MH conversion bulb. I have it over a 8 site homemade drip with a bubble wand is added to the resuivar. I only have 2 small plants are left the other ones died when my pump broke. And in my closet I have 3 plants with CFLs and they need like 2 more weeks damn you should see them and I wish I could post thier smell.

still grow'n

smokeymacpot lets see those girls....dont be shy here, go ahead and post a pic.....i sure do love to look at weed

Rastoner :laughtwo: best thing about nugs like that is you can use them for a club if need be :grinjoint:

well I'v be in the garden today check'n on things and all seems good so far....I did burn the purple a little with the ferts but I'm not gonna worry over it, it will be fine just a little leaf tip, wont hurt anything.......

The hydro side is doing great allso, ppm is at 1350 and ph is at 6.3 ...we will talk more later on Ph balance and why we must control it...you can allso see the leaf tip better in this pic

transplant 101

ILoveTheReefer! grow outdoors in the summer, sunshine is free and so is bagseed :biggrin: 3-4 bucks for some vertilizer and your set

Thepurplem0nkey Thanx, nice to see ya poke your head in here. I hope you get your own place soon. its so much cheaper to grow your own and really doesnt take much $ to get started and its alot of fun.....I allso grow other plants in my grow room as well,

ok on to transplanting (I havnt forgot about PH just got side tracked)

the runt was in need of a bigger home so thats what it got. I mix my soil with perlite 40/60 this is stop any kind water pockets from forming and less chance of root rot and the such....so here we go only will take me 2 minutes to do

first we mix are soil and perlite and fill new the pot to the level we want it

then with the small container still in the bigger one i filled the second pot and lightly packed the soil

now its time to remove the plant from the old pot....dont pull on the plant but gently push it out from the bottom....we dont want to be tearing up the roots.

place this in the hole that was left when you pulled it out of the second pot and give it a small drink of H2o around the outer part of the new pot. the roots will go search'n for the water and the plant will thrive

took me longer to write this then it did to do it :laughtwo:

Awesome man
What are to your knowledge the easiest strains to grow outdoors for first timers and a couple tips on finding a good spot with sunlight, soil etc.?

Dude I need a lot of help. I did the whole seeds in the ziplock bag thing. And now some of the seeds are sprouting. I dont know when and where to plant them. I basically need a run down on the whole process. If there is any way you could help me, i would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

DaHui It's been about 20 years since i have grown outdoors :laughtwo: ....
blueberry is a really easy plant to grow, find a spot that gets 4-5 hours direct mourning sunlight and indirect evening light. I allway's dug a nice big hole 3x3x3 and filled it in with good soil then planted. organic works nice for outdoor grows.

TexasAggie420 get some nonferted soil and 4in planters (or cups) and plant them wiggly tail down about 1/2 inch deep. dont pack the soil and lightly water. just want moist soil not soggy. keep them nice and warm and let mother nature take over... I plan on being around a good long time so will be able to help you along the way....

Still havnt got to the PH stuff yet.....had a snow storm this way and things are a little hectic.....I will get that up later today tho

Blueberry might be easy, but the seeds aren't cheap. They are some of the most expensive ones out there. Any other strains?

DaHui said:
Blueberry might be easy, but the seeds aren't cheap. They are some of the most expensive ones out there. Any other strains?

they are bit spendy but well worth the price...humbolt snow is another one that come's to mind as well as cali-O....not sure on the seedbanks for those or the price tho?....

white widow does really good outdoors but its a bit pricey allso

nothing wrong with planting a few bagseed either, i've done it a few times myself and had pretty good results

:grinjoint:

guess i didnt really help a whole lot huh :laughtwo:

damn isp has been messed up a bit but i think i got it all sorted out so on with the grow....

oh ya i wanted to talk about PH and i have been in this THREAD check the link out and add your input

took a few pics tonight altho they didnt turn out to good but hey i was stoned :laughtwo:

the GWL are both show'n sex and are females.....sorta wanted a male for some seed production but not this time. the one on the right is 28 inches tall

the bubbler is really look'n good so far....ppm is at 1500 and ph at 6.0

so thats 4 females so far...there's still 2 purples yet to show sex before i start flower'n....might even force them to flower :laughtwo:

bondage

how many growers out there use LST? (low stress training)

i useally tie a few girls down every grow but just didnt have the time this go around, but i thought i would share a pic of a blueberry plant (just 1) tied up and around 40 days in flower after 52 days of veg.....i choped her down on day 52 of flower and got 6 oz's off her

DaHui said:
^^So yummy looking, very very nice dude!^^

thanx....i just lst becouse i can, but this will work great if ya a little low on overhead space....that plant was 40 inches across and only 16 inches tall

Back
Top Bottom