pH testing

cdnorden

i hear that pH is very important and i was wondering how u test it in soil.i know how to in water with those little strips but soil....well....is different cause its not like liquid and stuff.so could sumbody tell me how and what is a good pH,isnt a good level like 6 or 7?

I was gonna talk about Ph in a thread i started but this seems a much better place....

Ph is very important when it come's to MJ. and is pretty easy to control...

you can get a soil ph test kit at most hydro shops and online for about $10 bucks or so.....they work pretty good

I use foxfarms soil and know the ph is allways around 6.5 out of the bag which is perfect for soil so i ph all my h2o and nutes at 6.5.... I use GH's ph up and ph down, they work great and a 1 pound box of each will last many years.

and yes a soil ph of 6-7 is perfect.... I have a MJ ph chart and will upload it as soon as my isp gets there poop in a group

what strains are you grow'n?

:grinjoint:

^^^
i have no idea what strains.i juss got a whole lot of seeds from the stuff i have bought and i am mainly growin for the fun of it and not too serious.u say u bought a 1 pound box.....so is it the strip things?

cdnorden said:
^^^
i have no idea what strains.i juss got a whole lot of seeds from the stuff i have bought and i am mainly growin for the fun of it and not too serious.u say u bought a 1 pound box.....so is it the strip things?

nonthing wrong with bagseed at all....free seeds to learn with :smokin:

the 1 pound box i was talking about is the ph up and down dry concentrate i use to control my PH balance....i have never tried the strips but hear they work great

good luck on your grow........outdoors is the best

:grinjoint:

see if ya can get your hands on some lithmus paper :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom