One More Time About The CFL Question...

solareclipse

hi...i read so many threads but my english isnt so good and i am more than 3 hours reading without make any solution...i used to be again member of 420...i did many grows..outdoor and indoor but never with auto with cfl....the reason i went to cfl and autos is i need dwarfs-small plants for example 20 cm onharvest...maybe a bit more...so...i know u reply to similar threads many times but i apologise i make again a similar thread..so let me tell u my situation...i have my own strain after a lot of tries and i made it to make an autoflowering strain based to cheese and all feminised...(i am not a new grower but i amnot an xpert too)so i want to use a place have the size of where u put the kitchen in the kitchen...i hope u understand...i mean the electrick kitchen...it is a small square place in the kitchen where u put the electrick kitchen...same size.....so i need to use cfl lambs to grow 3 small pots...very small...i can not recognize the gallons...ut i have to say it is small enouph....i have 5 lamps 2 x 30w 2700k 2x23 2700k and one 30w 6500k...i use all of them to start till the end...i like to experiment sometimes...the three pots it is probably a bit more than a square foot...do u believe my light is good?do u believe im must use some more(in past i did same thing with 7 plants...i did harvest but not so much yield except the last two which have all the lights for them...it was 6 bulbs then..now 5...the higher plant i harvest was 20-25 cm ready...i would apriciate if someone can help me becuase i am many hours to try to find reading a solution...thanks bros....i hope u work soemthing out...my respect:Namaste::Namaste:

Flower Room Lighting
42W (color: 2700 K) (Lumens: 2800) x8 = 22400 lumens
2’ x 2’ Flower box = 4 sq. ft.
22400 lm/4 sq. ft. = 5600 lumens per sq. ft.
(ideal is 7000 -1000 lumens per sq. ft.) (minimum recommended is 3000 lm/sq. ft.)

Add your total lumens and then divide by total square foot of your grow space. 3000 lm/sq. ft. is the minimum recommended for CFL growers.

I use 138watts of cfls in 2 square foot. 30days of flowering
IMG_20150607_203708.jpg

Flower Room Lighting
42W (color: 2700 K) (Lumens: 2800) x8 = 22400 lumens
2’ x 2’ Flower box = 4 sq. ft.
22400 lm/4 sq. ft. = 5600 lumens per sq. ft.
(ideal is 7000 -1000 lumens per sq. ft.) (minimum recommended is 3000 lm/sq. ft.)

Add your total lumens and then divide by total square foot of your grow space. 3000 lm/sq. ft. is the minimum recommended for CFL growers.

thats help me a lot...give some time to finish the lighting ...and i will give u some pictures and details about everything....hank u very much my friend!!!!

IMG_20150607_203708.jpg

nice reply..,thank u....mine is something similar....i use 2700k cfl same as urs in total 113 w and i put lso in a 6700k 30w....how many plants is there ?mine is almost 10 cm and i see pistills....i got some outdoor also....in a place for now but i want to change place...i already made a mew thread for this...thank u...how many plants i there? i want to say also i use the smallest pots to grow more plant per squarefoot....i know smaller yield e.t.c but i have my reasons to do this...if u can see my other thread to help me it would be nice...forgive me if no fotos or details till now but my grow room isnt yet correct...thats why i ask ur opinion from ur experience....and something last ..i used to use son t agro in closet and i had the bt results i could have...4 bottles of honey i kilo..and all full dried ganja from 4 plants..auto plants!!!!

also it depends the pots u use in autos...one square foot can take 4 plants ....this is waht i want to do...in flowering stage i will put them outdoor in a very hot and nice sun for bloom....i did it once and i was suprised aboutn the results of yield...i want to than everyone reply to my thread!!!!!be well to grow health plants....i use them for my sickness...i have 12 years cancer in (i dont know the word)hypar?hypar?is that correct word?thats why i need to do one good grow because i am may years sick and i feel mypowers gone....i feel i have no time...the chemickal doctors gave me...made me worts...only i ant is the oil to take it from mouth maybe i will take some kilos...20 kilos down...my hair ....anyway...i will not give up!!!!thanks a lot

IMG_20150615_153829_Small_.jpg
this is the small grow box with 3x30 +1x23 =113 2700k +30w of 6500...i hope can help now?i need for small pots like those u see to make them till start the first pistils...then i will put them outside....it is not a grow box till the harvest..sun is cheaper and better here in my place,,,,u can not imagine the diference between the best lights to use and our sun....i did it once and i was very suprised...thats why i want small pots ...because i will have a nice big bud every small pot i use....so...?if someone can help me...thanks a lot

and dont worry i will make a journey but i will post it when everything is finihed,,,i will save fotos tilharvest...then i will post them all togetheer...to see what i done...thanks a lot guys!!!!!!:thumb:

the biggest one i have ...it allready have pistils about 10 cm and i have it undersun,,,this is what i am gonna do with all.....in the grow bo till first pistils appear and then under the sun,,.

There is only one plant,when I grew in hydroponics I jammed 5 per sq ft.I've seen as high as 9 plants per sq ft.very fast turn over.each plant would put out 1/2 oz

notchrob please let me ask u something....what i see in picture is lst-ing?am i right?if the pot i small and u make lst on the girl...would u have bigger yields?or it depends from the roots?i know it depends a lot of things...like nutrients humidity micro nutrients...and many more..but i ask about the pot....i have asmall pot and i dont do lst....and i have a big central bud and smaller buds around....and i do the same with lst i have more cemtral buds butsmaller if no lst...do u believe u will have better results?

Small pot small crop.I dont have much light so I grow low and slow!I train them to stay low and even to make the best of what I have to work with.

IMG_20150607_203708.jpg

I am guessing this is a clone and or an untopped plant from seed. Looks like some LST and at least one HST. The left branch is bent or cracked and makes a 45 degree angle change in direction which would be the HST.

I supercroped this one.I wasn't paying attention to it while I was waiting for it show sex,and it got away from me.this is the offspring of a project I was playing with.plant was never topped.just brutally bent all the branches.high stress training!!

Back
Top Bottom