LED users help me!

wemoans

LED HELP !!! hey ,im a newbe and i aint no trick.any who if theres any indoor led user out there please feel free to point me in the right direction . this is my first grow but im feel n lucky . thanks . always remember theres more than one way to skin a CAT ! dont know how to post pics yet ,be gentle im new ...... when my buds get alitte bigger ill be a post n

COB based fixtures are the now thing.3000K for flower ,4000K full cycle and 5000K veg and you get what you pay for. Cree CXB or Bridgelux Vero29.
If you just gotta have a mono? Cree XTE/XPEorG or Osram OSLON SSL80s equipped.
Hope I could help.:thumb::thumb:

Thats true. I have built 3 CXB lights now and they are dominating my HPS. I also built a 5000k Vero 18 veg light that the plants are lovin.

What CXB does:

20150817_121823.jpg
20150515_113023.jpg

They are not very hard to build at all. Just google "CXB3590 DIY LED" You will find the right resources. I cant point you in any direction without breaking forum rules :(

LED HELP !!! hey ,im a newbe and i aint no trick.any who if theres any indoor led user out there please feel free to point me in the right direction . this is my first grow but im feel n lucky . thanks . always remember theres more than one way to skin a CAT ! dont know how to post pics yet ,be gentle im new ...... when my buds get alitte bigger ill be a post n

I have been growing with LED's for a couple of years now, how can I be of help?

Thats true. I have built 3 CXB lights now and they are dominating my HPS. I also built a 5000k Vero 18 veg light that the plants are lovin.

What CXB does:

20150817_121823.jpg
20150515_113023.jpg

Dude my eyes are hurting even looking at the photo..
Can you please guide me on how to build that ? On pm ? Please

Or atleast guide in the right direction via pm (if not allowed here)

There are some good grows here using the sponsored colored led lights... Terp would have you believe they're only good for doorstops.... :rofl: Look through some of the journals that used the much maligned colored led doorstops... You'll find some decent grows, and some talented growers..... You could get a couple for the price of 1 diy cob led... If you have the money, time, talent, and most of all the desire to build your own cob, go for it... They are good lights....
Another way to skin that cat is to lose the led and buy an ss315 watt lec cmh...

Terp would have you believe they're only good for doorstops.... :rofl:

Thats not true. They are also good for keeping a pile of papers from blowing away or water rings from cups on your coffee table. Even discos if your into dancing.

Did you not see the posted PAR patterns? :rofl: (and still no info on PPFD)

You get what ya pay for... And ya get even more than ya pay for if you DIY. In this case much much more

I just present the facts and real data. There is no benefit to me by helping shed some light <--- get it haha

This is not mine tent. I use more cobs. He just uses the same chips and spacing I do. I do just as well, I just have not snapped any pictures in flower yet. Google "NapalmD LED" and you will find his journals.

Back
Top Bottom