80 grams pr plant?

420prancy

So i have never grown before, but wondering if its possible to get 80grams pr plant. dryed and cured weed from growing indicas in a grow tent with 600w hps lamp?

Growing in soil with nutes.

Its very doable , just don't turn the lights back to 12hrs until its 3 or 4 ft tall and you could get easily 2 to 4 + ounces.
If you flip the lights when its a short little thing you will more likely get 1 or 1.5 Oz

If you do aeroponics your plants will grow bigger faster and produce more , even with a home built el cheapo low pressure set up you would out grow plants grown in a soilless mix.

High pressure aeroponics is a little more expensive , due to the high pressure pump price otherwise its affordable and is also a good DIY project.

I am growing 1 plant per 600w light. with some training and topping and extra veg time I cropped about 12oz from each plant. hoping to get more off the next 2. Its all about veg time and training. but 80g per plant is right around the 3 oz mark, i think that should be doable with little to no Low stress training and reasonable veg time. but lots of things play a factor in the final yield.

I am growing 1 plant per 600w light. with some training and topping and extra veg time I cropped about 12oz from each plant. hoping to get more off the next 2. Its all about veg time and training. but 80g per plant is right around the 3 oz mark, i think that should be doable with little to no Low stress training and reasonable veg time. but lots of things play a factor in the final yield.

Sounds good man

so.. Are there any flavourful good smelling, potent indica strains you guys can recomend? With an amszing high snd good yields. I need them form seeds

How many plants for 600wat hps?

I want to have 4-5 plants

Maybe i should use 2x600w hps in the 120x120 tent?

cannot really recommend anything myself. I am just working on my store bought seeds now. everything before this has been bag seed. As for plants you can probably get 4 or 5 under a 600 watt if your just going to let them grow up and not out.

A qp is a great starting goal 112 grams is easily achievable and I think your gonna surprise yourself.

I use strictly 600 watt hps hortilux and lumatek ballasts I get no less than 7-8oz per plant. I got a lemon kush that I'll I did is top and it's gonna at least be a lb so your gonna blow your self away especially with all the help available here.

Back
Top Bottom