Keeping my plant small

Jayson17

Is there a way to keep my plant small? Cause if it gets to large, I will be forced to re-plant it outside.

Just curious.

-Jayson :peace:

Are you in veg or in flower?

Keep your lights as close as possible without of course burning your plant to avoid stretch

Also, nitrogen is what makes a plant grow, but i don't really know what would happen to a plant lacking nitrogen

Try the Sea of Green method, It's a method I'm interested in because it allows you to grow in smaller areas, I just posted some questions about that, you might want to keep an eye out for replies

good luck

i think that what your looking for is for it to bud fast but this can be accomplish quicker by putting your plant right onto 12/12 starting as of now. But the plant will also be alot shorter and maybe a less yield but you can always keep it short and use lts to maybe increase the yield a lil bit more

so how soon can i switch to 12/12.ust got done planteng new seedlings lieraly, should i just put them on 12/12 now or wait until they come up fom soil.

I went from straight clone to 12/12 and i would say my ladies are about a foot tall max and im 9th week flower. Im growing in 20oz soda bottles by the way.

Next time im going to do like tonystarks and just get 2gallon pots....veg about 3 weeks, and then throw into 12/12. U can get significantly nice yields ....although less plants, im figuring it would take a little longer but save some dough when using store bought clones.

:ganjamon:

This was my first grow and i will def show some pics soon...hopefully tomorrow. I have 4 going..And the next time i do something on a micro level and inside my rubbermaid, im going all indicas. I have a black berry bubba going right now its supreme...Next time want to go with 6 or 7 of these for that main cola and it likes my soil and nutes :)

Im still trying to work things out in my head so bare with me ! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom