New User has been helped by so many on here by just reading the threads

rocknek71

I am six weeks into flower on my first grow I have one halo fed train wreck as well as an unknown dirt grown plant (seed from a friend) . I have recently turned my lights off(advise from my grow store) in my flower room for a second time hoping to double the bud ?? Has anyone ever done this as well as did it work?

Welcome to :420: rockneck71 :welcome:

Are you talking about blacking out the plants for the last 1-3 days before harvesting? I've heard that will increase resin production, although I'm not convinced it is the magic bullet because if it worked that well I think everyone would be doing it?

Thanks for introducing yourself. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask FAQs Here are a few more links to help you navigate the site too New Member Start Links :)

:peace:

I was told it will double the buds ? I will keep you posted as I have another 2 weeks till harvest just following the tricomes now ?

rocknek71, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. We are spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. I am confused about turning the lights off during your grow. For the second time? I don't understand what you are doing. What is your light schedule? I am sorry that I do not understand. I would love to be enlightened with the wisdom of your grow store, so please share. Look around and have fun. Have a great week. :peace: :Namaste:

Hello Rocknek71 and welcome to :420:. I'm sure you will be able to find all the help and advise that you need here at 420Mag. The best way to get help from the folks here is to start your own grow journal so we can actually get a visual of ur grow or issues and accurately document the progress.

I have heard of people doing a "dark period" during the transition into flower for about 24hrs, bug I have not heard of a dark period in late flower to double your yield. Hey who knows it may be true, if u do decide to do this, be sure to keep an eye on the ladies. Long periods of dark and cool sounds like a recipe for mold. Especially this late in flower.

thanks all was fine, levels of thc where not great on the kush very sticky hard to smoke not sure if I did something wrong. I also had train wreck in the tent cured well they are both stored in vaults after week for train wreck in cure and the kush plant went ten days but still hard to smoke they were both flushed for 14 days with distilled water only.

Back
Top Bottom