hello everyone

Hi Sparkey224 and welcome to the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness to end its prohibition :420: :welcome:

I have chronic back pain from ddd and herniated discs too. What strains do you prefer for pain management.

I suggest checking out New Member Start Links for some tips on using and navigating the site. Any questions post 'em up in FAQs

:Namaste:

Thanks..pantagruel...my top stains for my back pain are bluedream, purple dream, C-99,blueberry, northern lights #5..lol..just a few..had to stop pills and go all natural..appreciate it and will check out the areas you recommended. .just bought 2 units of the 144x3 for flower in my 4x4 and might do a grow journal soon.pretty excited about it nice to meet you and thanks for having me..peace

welcome aboard Sparkey:)
i have found that heavy indica strains work best for my back pain.
with my pain i could never sit down for decent periods of time and found the pill painkillers made things worse because i could not feel that i was hurting myself more under the effects of the pills.
a good stinky sticky pungent smelling indie has changed all that and i basically live pain free unless i get the flu lol

Back
Top Bottom