Hello, I'm Sharon!

Sharon420Mom

Hey everyone :peace:

New girl here and hope to chat and share. Teacher and a mom, live in Florida where Marijuana is illegal still:(, but hope for 2015 changes in the law.
Love to ride on motorcycles and the beach. Lead busy life with work, mom duties and extra activities at the school. Still love my me time and some MJ.(medicinal and recreational use).

Sharon

:welcome: Sharon to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Hey everyone :peace:

New girl here and hope to chat and share. Teacher and a mom, live in Florida where Marijuana is illegal still:(, but hope for 2015 changes in the law.
Love to ride on motorcycles and the beach. Lead busy life with work, mom duties and extra activities at the school. Still love my me time and some MJ.(medicinal and recreational use).

Sharon

Thanks and love to ride too. Thinking of getting my own bike, but lately enjoying riding on back. The feel of the wind and view of the scenery is awesome. Plus when on back can take the edge off before we ride and totally enjoy it! I was in keys a few years back, hope to return again.

Thank you to everyone for the welcome and links. I haven't tried to grow any since a teen and my brother and sister decided it would be cheaper if we grew our own. Our parents had no idea what those plants were..atleast that was the impression they gave when they found them..LOL

Hello Sharon welcome to the website and thank you for being a teacher. Whats your opinion on common core?

Hi SmokerJoe.
Thank you for the welcome and especially for being a teacher! It is a rarity to be thanked for teaching..thanks again!! I have to be PC and say we support it in the education world. Now truthfully, Florida embraced it last school year and we have no choice but to make it work. I don't agree that one fomula fits all. The theory that now all students will be on equal footing and level would work in a perfect world, but we are not in a perfect world. Parents are not happy with math changes either. The days of the 3 R's are gone..LOL

Sharon

Gday sharon420mom

rider here,get about 300 days a year on 2 wheels,welcome to the site

We dont get to many teachers here,let me ask,do your students know?? how do you approach the subject??

Hi C526
Thanks for the welcome and yes some teachers do enjoy 420! It is illegal in this state and my students do not know and the subject is not brought up. I have to keep it on the down low, if I want to keep my job. I am sure some of those that would fire me might be 420 participants, but would do it anyway to protect their jobs. Hope things change in 2015! Love to ride, feel of freedom and fresh air, no comparison. I enjoy riding on the back for now and the sensations of a good buzz and rumble of a Harley. Guess I am a "bad" girl, being a teacher, 420, mom and biker..and still make it to work on time, take care of my girls and pay my taxes..LOL

Thanks, Sharon

Guess I am a "bad" girl, being a teacher, 420, mom and biker..and still make it to work on time, take care of my girls and pay my taxes..LOL

you go girl:rofl:-my wife gets that all the time,she is a DR and we look like the sons of anarchy couple,its funny at social events

my wife does not partake,but she if fully supportive of peoples rights to chose.

have fun on the site and teach the kids it isnt the devil,90% of us are not for the party,but for the relief

Thanks c256
Love SOA show, sad it ended. The MJ smoking policewoman was a nice touch too..wonder how many in that field really do enjoy it? Your wife is a Doctor, no worries about housecalls from the Doctor..LOL. She supports natural medication through MJ is becomg more accepted in the medical world, atleast thats what I hear. Too bad this state doesn't see it that way for any of us.

Sharon

Thanks to Paddysmoke and Dutty Panty for the welcome. "Smoke it, if you got it" or.."get up and light up"..if your not going to work ..LOL. I saw a 420 only gift at a friends home, was a glass tube with a joint in it and labeled.."Break Glass for Emergencies".

Sharon

Welcome Sharon! I too am from Florida and was sad to see Amendment 2 fail by 3% :(

Hopefully it will be back on the ballot for 2015 and we get more 420 supporters to the polls. I think the legality in the other states is really starting to show the all around benefits from legalizing recreational marijuana. Only time will tell. Until then we stay hidden.

in what democracy is 57% i will never understand that,in my day and my grades,50.1 was a majority and a pass

Sharon,you're a teacher,break this down for my lack of math skills:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi UltraDan
Thanks for the welcome. I was so PO'd when it failed, made sure I got to the polls and voted too!! I believe it will pass next time..hope its 2015. Florida is so out of date when you talk about Marijuana..everyone wants to classify us as hardcore stoners with no motivation. intelligence or postively contributing to society. hate that stigma, add to that I have to worry about being a teacher and mom and the risks of arrest or discovery of medicating with MJ. There is allot of the us out there and all have to stay out of sight of the moral majority. I was sure it would pass, then at last minute the ads by some Nurse and others who had no business invovled in the issue spread stories of drug abuse and it failed, by a close margin, but still failed. Enough of my soap box..we 420 Floridians will prevail or move to Colorado..LOL

Sharon

c256
Its the new common core math..LOL We needed 60% to pass and we got 57%..somewhere to the State it was determined that was the golden number. So because of a 3% we are all criminals if we medicate with MJ. I could lose my job and even my kids, They rather I took pills or drank too much rather than medicate with a natural substance. More deaths to alcohol and pills than to Marijuana, but I am preaching to the the choir here, its the uneducated that need to learn the truth. Hey and all bikers are not in gangs or smoke MJ, just some of us smoke..LOL

Back
Top Bottom