Hello from a new member - Napalm1500

Hi! I am obviously new here and would like to introduce myself. So hello, I shall be called Napalm1500, Napalm, or Nap if you want to use less syllables.

I've only recently started reading this site maybe two weeks ago, right around the time I acquired some seeds from a friend and decided to take the plunge. Woo-hoo!

My seedlings are now about an inch tall, only been a few days since I started germination. I Would like to start a journal here as this is my first official grow. I will place it in the appropriate forum, of course. Better a few days late then never.

I only have a few basic noob questions in my journey. I will be uploading a few pics in the next day or two to start my journal.

1. Can I post pics of my setup? Such as before and after photos of my closet/grow space.
2. I'm on an android tablet and cannot seem to find the user cp to edit my signature so I can direct others to my journal. Do I need to be on an actual pc? Because I do not own one.
3. What is this empty box below the box I'm typing in used for? Is that my signature box?

Thank you and again, hello!

Welcome to 420!!!

Looks like you've spent a couple minutes familiarizing yourself with the website! Hope you enjoy it so far.

If you need anything I'm here to help. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Thanks! I'm new with forums and technology as well as mmj, so please bear with me.

I look forward to interacting with you guys and gals and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

I'm going to attempt to upload some pics and start a journal(in progress) within the next day or two. I'm sure you understand how busy some real life issues can be. :)

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom