PTSd

It works better that all the phych pills the VA has ever given me! I find myself to be temporarily residing in a "lenient" state, and working with VA Doctors who are not diametrically opposed to "alternative" treatments. (Last session at the VA, I was doing Yoga Nidra w/ my shrink on the floor of her office, seriously!-) I could easily get my Med Card, but F*ck them, I'm not asking permission to treat what they f*cked up in the first place. An added benefit, is my E.D. went away a few days after getting off all the pills, and my wife say's I'm "much less of an asshole" so those two things alone are good enough for me.

So, I ordered a 10 pack of Buddah Assorted Auto's to learn on, and a Dealzer "CashCrop 4.0" Figured I'd save the more expensive seeds ; Green Crack, Sweet Soma, Afghan Mass, Norther Lights, Pineapple Express, West Coast OG and BioDiesel Mass, for future grows, once I have a better handle on what I'm doing.

As I'm sure it was the case for every first time grower, everything was great until I did some tinkering/upgrades with the set-up, and almost killed my babies. A fellow Vet I met at group therapy, was doing some upgrades and gave me his MarsHydro Mars300 LED Grow Light. Which is just _WAY_ too much for such a small cabinet. So after that nonsense, I went back to the CFL's and everything perked right back up after being "stuck" for a few days. Lesson Learned, Read, and follow the instructions!

31JULY2016.jpg

1st week of October (+60 days) they must get chopped down, no matter where they are in the cycle. Let's hope at there ares some faster auto's in there and they show me some love so I can get them harvested, dried, and extract all the oily goodness out of them before I have to go back to my police-state for 3 months.

Hope things make the schedule for you, the longest I have had an autoflower take is 124 days. But on average it's around 80 days. That is with a good amber trichome presence though. You can harvest a little earlier if needed.
Welcome to the forums Ptsd, we'll be rooting for you

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Had to deliver my daughters car to her, literally 2000 miles cross-country, she flew for a job interview, they needed her to start the next monday, Dad to the rescue!

Before I left, I found some old school locker shelves that fit absolutely perfectly in the cabinet. I've got one under the reservoir now to get them up closer to the lights without installing longer chains.

I have a second one I'm thinking of using on top for training purposes.

I did a complete water/nutrient changed, set my lights to shut off during the hottests part of the day, and a week later, my babies are doing just great. even the little runt that I thought was a lost cause had some nice new growth.

In one week of neglect, the 1.25 Gallon reservoir took 1/2 gallon to top up, the plants with the two least developed roots (center) had some slightly browned/crispy tips.

53 days until harvest:

09AUG_MedicineChest.jpg

That's a hell of a round trip, they seem to have made through the ordeal as well as you did.

I'm definately worse for wear! Airline grounded all flights yesterday, so my 9 hours of flights, turned into 2 days of screwed-up-ness. And of course I _thought_ I was traveling without any my medication. Luckily the end of the first day, while bathing in an airport lavatory, I did find a full tank of e-juice 10% tincture in my carry-on bag, that I was definitely NOT supposed to be taking through the TSA. Had a serious "Oh shit!" moment, quickly followed by a "thank the creator" moment.

Amber up a few of those strains cbn is nice meds

Cloudy to amber is what I'm hoping for, all the way.

I'm really after the Med effect and not the high (although that is a nice added bonus.) I'm going to let everything go as long as possible, if they cloud/amber up before 01 OCT they are getting snipped when ready. Otherwise they all come down regardless of maturity. I'm sure I can find some stoners to use up the more potent stuff for me ;-)

Back
Top Bottom