Pothead71

I'm Pothead71. I'm also new to 420. I just finished registering. :cheer:
I'm in the process of growing two female plants out back the house. They are about 3 feet tall and are starting to flower (I think). I don't know anything about when they will be ready.

I'm waiting for my first good seeds to come in. When they do I'm hoping I will be ready for them.

Thank You so much for being here for new-bees like myself.:thanks:

Hi I am a newbie also. :high-five:

I started with 3 plants (bag seeds) in my backyard which I was not even expecting it to grow. More of a 'let me put seeds in soil and let's see what happens' situation. The next thing I know they are about 3 feet tall. Lol. Anyway I had to bring them inside and started researching on the net. Found this guy on YouTube 'grow pot cheaply' to be most helpful. I even switched from soil to coco coir. I recommend you watch his videos. He tends to ramble a bit, but still has extremely useful information in his videos.

Hey fellow 420 newbies. I am a long time lurker, brand new member/contributor (at least I hope I contribute ) and I'm glad to join such an esteemed community. I am a moderately experienced farmer who has grown both privately and professionally here in CO, and I'm eager to share with and LEARN from my contemporaries. cheers

I'm in the process of growing two female plants out back the house. They are about 3 feet tall and are starting to flower (I think). I don't know anything about when they will be ready.

I'm waiting for my first good seeds to come in. When they do I'm hoping I will be ready for them.

I started with 3 plants (bag seeds) in my backyard which I was not even expecting it to grow. More of a 'let me put seeds in soil and let's see what happens' situation. The next thing I know they are about 3 feet tall. Lol. Anyway I had to bring them inside and started researching on the net. Found this guy on YouTube 'grow pot cheaply' to be most helpful. I even switched from soil to coco coir. I recommend you watch his videos. He tends to ramble a bit, but still has extremely useful information in his videos.

Hey fellow 420 newbies. I am a long time lurker, brand new member/contributor (at least I hope I contribute ) and I'm glad to join such an esteemed community. I am a moderately experienced farmer who has grown both privately and professionally here in CO, and I'm eager to share with and LEARN from my contemporaries. cheers

Hi to the 3 of you :welcome:

to the wonderful community here at :420:

We are here to help and support each other..and as Mr A said.. anything you need..just shout !

Hi hyperluv,

Thanks for the info I pretty much did the same thing. I wonder if this is how most people get started. I just want to be able to grow one or two at a time for us. I will watch his video. I started a little blog at Retirement and Marijuana – Growing One Marijuana Plant @ A Time for starters, stop by and check me out and let me know what you think.

I will have to research coco coir. Take care and thanks again:thumb:

hi pothead i'm kind-of new too. i go to a bunch of different grow journals i find that match my grow style. i use soil and led lights so i read through those the most. i've been growing my own indoors for a year or so. i think the best way to learn is to just jump right in like you did! good luck with your plants! hope they're ladies :D

:welcome: Pothead! There's lots of good info here on 420. You've come to the right place if that's what you're looking for.

Haha yeah very nice all 3 in one thread. Welcome to all 3 of you. Post a grow journal of your own in Grow Room area. We can never have enough of journals to browse around :) Wish you a nice grow run and post them ladies' pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom