I've Already Learned So Much!

JakPot

Hi everyone, I'm really glad to be here! I have been reading this forum since 2006, along with a couple others, but have never signed up or posted anything. I have always been interested in growing but to date have only ever successfully grown under CFL's - Good smoke but not a lot of it. I attempted an HPS grow once, 1000w but my room was too small, not ventilated well enough, and they died from heat stress so I went back to CFL.

Now I want to get a bit more serious about it. I just got an order in today from Herbies. I was inspired by King426's THC Bomb - Hempy Bucket - Mainline - Grow. I ordered a 5 pack THC Bomb Fem but on further reading I see that she is a bit slow for my first grow of this nature. I also ordered a 2 pack of Brooklyn Mango Fem. My freebies were Afghan Kush X Black Domina Fem, Sex Bud fem, and some Nicole Kush X Morocco Reg.

I decided that I want to document this grow and of all of the sites that I have been reading over the years, I have learned the most here, so I am going to run this grow journal here. I decided to germ the 2 Brooklyn Mango, 1 AKBD, and 1 Sex Bud. Going to save the Bomb for when I have a bit of a stockpile; I hate having to buy weed between my tiny crops. Though, if any of these fail to pop I've got the Bomb as backup.

I'll be mainlining 4 Hempy's in a 4'x4'x7' grow tent under an LED rated at 800W (double 5w chips for 10w - 210 Actual Draw). I have read the forum guidelines and I will not be showing the light in any pics or mentioning it by name. I will begin documenting my grow soon as I have some sprouts to show.

Thank you to all of you master growers on here for sharing your knowledge with noobs like me. I hope one day I can pay it forward.

Back
Top Bottom