Hey Everyone!

420-magazine-mobile1042990679.jpg
Im not an expert but Thats a biutyfull little monster you got there so you are doing fine in my opinion and i dont think any experts is needed to see that.and wellcom to this biutyful site there are awsom ppl here that love to help so your in the number 1 place 2 learn with the number 1 growers in the world. gl

Im not an expert but Thats a biutyfull little monster you got there so you are doing fine in my opinion and i dont think any experts is needed to see that.and wellcom to this biutyful site there are awsom ppl here that love to help so your in the number 1 place 2 learn with the number 1 growers in the world. gl
Thank you I'm glad you liked the show. Check out Pennywise and his beautiful grows, also check out Kingjoe, he's coming along nicely as well

Hey there Angel! I've been chatting with kingjoe and he mentioned how crazy good your last grow was so of course I had to come and check it out and Wow! Great job! I did cks early miss for my first grow and cks northern lights was my previous grow, they weren't monsters like yours but I think I did pretty good lol..got some candy canes going now and they're doing great! Looking forward to your next grow so I can learn a few things from ya!

Hey there Angel! I've been chatting with kingjoe and he mentioned how crazy good your last grow was so of course I had to come and check it out and Wow! Great job! I did cks early miss for my first grow and cks northern lights was my previous grow, they weren't monsters like yours but I think I did pretty good lol..got some candy canes going now and they're doing great! Looking forward to your next grow so I can learn a few things from ya!
She is a beast. There is no doubt.. . .

Hey I wanted to thank you for checking my grow out. A lot of it has to do with my soil mix. A few old tricks and some patience. Feel free to ask for any advice. I always try to get back asap. Been busy lately but won't be for long lol.

Back
Top Bottom